2

Mikey: yo! Let go!!!

Mieky tourned around to meet with a fist rigth on his chest. He felt all the air scaping his lungs and was easely pushed to the floor.

Adam: You thought it was over idiot? It ain't!!

It was that stupid Adam (a boy mikey hated), but he wasnt alone. There were other three kids with him. He still had his nose patched up  from last week. Moley didn't realise he was crossing the street in which this kids leave in. He knew Adam, specialy, lived in a nearby big house. For how fast they apeared, it was as if they saw him fall from inside one of their houses, recognoused him and went to take revange before he could run away.

Mikey: perfect... Adam... How's your nose?

Even if his voice sounded weak from the hit to his stomack, he gave a big grim. He was making fun of the kid. Adam didn't take it well.

Adam: better now that you can get what you deserve, mother assassin.

Mikey: you bitch... Take that back!!

He tryed to stand up but two of the guys took him from the arms while the other two started to hit him. At first mikey tryed to kick or run but he couldn't. At some point he even started to bleed from his mouth and nose.

Adam: good job guys, we already got what we wanted. Now leave him where he deserves to be.

The last part was seid with a cruel tone, almosg sadic. The two kids walked up to some fresh dog shit and throwed mikey on it. Adam then took mikey's sckate and broke it it half.

Adam: that's what you get for trying to figth back. Next time we won't be as kind as today, so you better keep it down and we'll just mess with you as usual. Understood, darling?

Mikey: he... This dog shit smells better then you, adam...

Adam: go to hell whore!

Mikey: already been. Don't you reamember the dates we used to have?

That was the last thing mikey got to say before the kid left, followed by the other three puppets, as mikey liked to descrive them.
He layied there, on the floor. He had a black eye, some bruises and dog shit on his jacket... Just grate... And it was still raining...
He stood up and grabbed the two peaces of his sckate. He looked at it, this was his favorite and unic board... It didn't metter now. He throwed the peaces in a bin near by. After that he just walked home, he wanted to change cloths and go to sleep.

Once at home he locked the door behind him, left the keys in the drawer, took off his jacket and his shoes. He walked inside the house, not realiseing he was still bleeding. It was late so no one would be there to notice... Rigth?
He made his way upstaies and walked into his room, wishing raph was asleep. He was an expert on being silent so it wouldn't be an inconvenient to- oh shit...

Raph: took you long enough- what happend to you?

For a moment he froze and even attempted to close the door but raph walked up to him and pulled the door open. The rest of his siblings showed worryed faces as well. Even if they weren't close to mikey, he really looked horrible.

Miwa: oh god, Michelangelo! Are you ok?

Leo: i'mma go get the botiquin.

Donnie: that looks painful... What did you do now?

It looks like they all where hanging out in their room, sharing food and painting their nails... An activity Mikey was constantly pushed away from. When everyone jumped on him he quikly stressed and backed up, but that didn't stop donnie from trying to look at the injuries closer. He quikly looked to his bed to see if someone toched his notebook, no one did, it was fine. When he came back to reality, donnie was already on him.