10

On the subway, in an almost empty bagon, Mc, Rabel, Swift and Mikey sat one next to another. They were going home after all that happend. MC was holding mikey's sckate because he was still in shock. Swift was hugging him at all times, he even gave mikey his sweter since mikey felt really cold.
They hoped off at the rigth station and walked for about ten minutes until walking into mikey's street. His friends made sure to memorize the place in case it was needed.

Mikey: thenks guys... If it wasn't for you he would have... You know...

Swift: don't even worry about it mikey. What's important is that you are safe now...

Mc: yeah man, and if you don't wanna come tomorrow to school i can cover you up.

Rabel: and we can come tomorrow after school to pick you up and hang out..

Mikey: thenks guys... But i'll be ok.

They stopped in front of a house, mikey's. He looked at it and sigthed deeply. He didn't want to go in, he wasn't mentaly prepared and after all that happend he wasn't ready to go through anything bad again.

Swift: do you want us to come with you to the door?

Mikey: no... It won't be necessary...

Swift: will you tell your brothers about today? Did they know what that bastard did to you in the past?

Mikey: i don't know if i'll tell them... And no, they don't know anything...

Mc: you can always count on us if you need us man.

Rabel: also, if any of your brothers gets too problematic, call us.

Mc: and we'll show the video to Ghost, he'll know what to do with it to get Adam punished.

Mikey: thenks guys...

He hugged his friends and them all hugged him back. Before mikey could even tourn around and walk away someone opened the door of his house and walked out to them. It was miwa.

Miwa: didn't we tell you to not come late?

Swift: yooo, chill girl, he ain't done nothin' wrong.

Miwa: and who are you?

Mikey: they're my friends and-

Miwa: good for them. Now get insode before dad realises you've been out all day. Sorry boys, but you gotta leave.

Swift: not biggie sis. But please, take care of him, today was a rough day.

She stoped for a second and looked at her little brother. He looked exhausted, hurt and pale... Fragil. What happend? She then looked at the boys and noticed them all looked worryed for mikey.

Miwa: we'll take care of him... Thenks... Let's go inside buddy, we'll talk about this later...

Mikey waved goodbye to his friends and walked inside. They notices how bad the admosphere was inside that house but they knew they could do nothing about it.
Miwa walked into the house with mikey and both whent to the kitchen. Mikey stayed in a corner while miwa sat down on the dinner table, drinking a tea.

Miwa: you look awfull... Are you ok? Dad's with leo at the dojo and donnie and Raph are at the library today. I stayed weiting for you...

Mikey: you... You did?

Miwa: yeah. Wanna talk about what happend? Your friends seemed concerned about you.

For a moment mikey dubtes if to tell her or not but... She wasn't that bad, she could even help him out in this situation. He sat on the chair across her's and crossed his arms in front of him.