𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟑

31st October, 2005
Bloody Halloween

"I wonder where Takemichi was today.." Hina mumbles as the two of you leave the school building "He was probably skipping" you shrug, although you know damn well that today is the battle between the Tokyo Manji Gang and Valhalla. He texted you last night that he and Chifuyu talked once more with Baji but the latter is still determined to crush Toman and doesn't want to admit that he infiltrated Valhalla to spy on Kisaki for Mikey. The latter is, according to Takemichi, ready to bring Baji back into the gang despite the conflict.

She shrugs her shoulders as well and stops walking when you two reach the gate "So, when are you coming over again?" "7 or something" you reply and she nods "Great! I will prepare some snacks and you wanted to bring the movies, right?" "Yes, I'm so excited" you grin and she hugs you goodbye. You wave at her as you turn and put your earphones in, listening to 'Violet' by Hole while you head towards the abandoned car lot. Your brothers said they would wait for you there since you had school first.

When you finally arrive there, you spot a few Toman members gathering close by the junkyard. Your eyes meet Draken's for a moment before you also see Mikey looking over his shoulder at you when he follows the direction Draken is staring off to. They definitely know who you are..-

You look away since you are about to enter the junkyard but a few older looking guys suddenly get in your way. With knitted eyebrows, you stare at them and take one earbud out but before you could say anything, a guy with glasses and chin beard speaks up "This is a delinquent fight! What do you want here, Haitani?"

"Just here to watch a fight. What else? Does my presence pose that much of a threat to you, then just say that, there's no need to be ashamed of that" You tilt your head in an innocent manner. He scoffs while his colleagues threateningly glare at you to intimidate you "And why are you suddenly so interested in the delinquent world again? After what you did?" "And what did I do in your and the other delinquent's eyes?" You question back, completely calm.

"Wreaked chaos!"

You stare at him for a moment before chuckling "Yeah, that was funny!", not waiting for an answer as you simply brush past them. To your luck they don't try to stop you again and just look after you as you enter the junkyard but still catch how he mumbles "I can already see somebody being dead at the end of this fight just because she's here. She brings bad luck..-"

Drawing the attention of the people that are already there to you as you approach your brothers. The stares and whispers follow you as you walk across the square while some of the gang leaders exchange glances with each other but you fully shut them out like you always do. Of course everyone knows who you are but it is still surprising to them that you would actually show up, especially to a delinquent fight as it's known you have a 'slight' hatred and lack of interest for the delinquent world. And another thing everyone knows is that you're always acting in the shadows...in secret.

No one knows what you're up to and like rumors say, not in the delinquent world...if you want to believe the rumors, of course.

Even some of your brother's men look a little taken aback when they spot you. Rindou pats the spot next to him "[Y/n], come here", you hum and jump on top of a car, sitting down next to him "They all look at me like I'm up to something evil" "Ain't you always that?" He questions, causing you to flash him a grin while Ran looks at you with narrowed eyes "Any trouble getting here?"

"A few guys stopped me at the entrance, asked what I want here" you reply, playing around with the one earbud you don't have in and Rindou scoffs beside you "Of course. Who?" "Brown hair, chin beard and glasses. Your age or maybe 1 or 2 years older" "What did you say to him? If you said something.." "I didn't attack him if you wanna know that. No, I just said that I'm simply here to watch the fight" you shrug your shoulders and wave them off "Then I just walked past them. Not really trouble, to be honest"