𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟖

"Hey, look at these cute friendship bracelets!" Emma calls out to you and Hina, making you both walk over to her as you three are currently standing in a little jewelry shop after being at the aquarium. It was great there and Hina got to see a bunch of dolphins while you were absolutely amazed by the sharks. You nod in agreement "They look pretty" "We should get matching ones" Hina suggests with a smile.

Emma gasps "Oh my gosh, yes!", so you all pick out the bracelets before she pays for them as she insisted on that. When she has helped you put yours on, you smile "I'll take it off!" "Me neither" Hina agrees as you tie hers around her wrist before she helps out Emma.

"Should we go to a café next?" Emma questions, causing you to nod as you'd also like to spend some more time with the two girls "Yeah, I'm starving for some cake" "I think there's this new café that opened a few weeks ago. I've been wanting to go there but didn't have time" Hina stated "It must be somewhere right around the corner actually" "Then let's go there" Emma takes your and Hina's hand, pulling you both with her.

Eventually you're sitting beside Hina while Emma took a seat across from you two while humming approved "This strawberry shortcake is the best I've had in a while!" "Nothing tops my chocolate cake tho" you stated "Was a good idea to come here"

You sip on your hot chocolate "We should go shopping in Harajuku next weekend" "Weren't you shopping in Ginza yesterday?" Hina raises an eyebrow, making you scowl "So what?", she sighs "You're spending too much money. Your closet is hardly closing anymore and you dumped half of it at my place last month because you didn't like that stuff anymore" "I like to switch up my style, okay?" "Girl, if you don't want her clothes I'll take them because [Y/n] has great taste" Emma giggles at her and you shrug "I don't have a problem with that"

Since the two girls couldn't afford shopping at the moment, you try to come up with another plan for the next time you all are hanging out. Your phone pings in your pocket a few times, so you take it out to check your messages.

Takemichi:

Takemichi: Chifuyu's plan was a disaster!
Takemichi: We went with Mitsuya and Hakkai to Taiju because Mikey said that Mitsuya should decide over Hakkai. Mitsuya let Hakkai leave but in exchange for Yuzuha. He said that Taiju is domestically violent against her

You: Yeah I already guessed that. He hit her in front of us all and when I was held hostage by BD he treated her like a fucking maid

Takemichi: Taiju accepted to free Yuzuha but Toman will stay away from BD

You: That's good, or not? Now that Yuzuha is safe, Hakkai doesn't have a reason to kill Taiju anymore

Takemichi: I believe so

You: Keep me updated

After you've brought Emma and Hina home, you take the train back to Roppongi. In front of your apartment building you spot Rindou who also just arrives at home with his motorbike, he looks at you with a scolding expression when he takes off his helmet "Why are you walking around alone? It's already dark" "I can protect myself or did you and Ran start beef with someone again and I'm a target to take the first hit?" You tilt your head as you follow him into the building.

"Nahhh.." he pushes the button to call the elevator while you scoff "Don't lie!", but he just shrugs his shoulders and changes the topic "Ran said you were at the aquarium today with two of your friends?" "Yes, it was amazing! Look how cute.." you push the sleeve of your coat up and show him the bracelet as you two step into the elevator "Emma, Hina and I got matching ones at a jewelry shop we were at afterwards! Cute, right?" "Very cute" he ruffles your hair.