𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟏

It's the day before Christmas and today was already a bit of a hassle for you because you had to pick up the last few gifts for your family and wrap them up. After that you had to organize and sort out a few things before you could finally rest and actually get into the Christmas spirit. Though you also couldn't really do that since the big fight is tomorrow but once that is over you can live in peace. The week between Christmas and New Year is always a rather lazy time for you because you have no obligations then.

"I'm good at keeping my balance, especially during fights and stuff but I don't know why I can't have that same balance with snow and stairs" you whine and cling onto Chifuyu's arm after you nearly fell down the stairs at the train station. He chuckles and holds you a bit tighter "Don't worry about it, I got you. At least you're not hurt" "Imagine I'm breaking my arm or even my neck before the fight" you shake your head "I would kill myself!"

"Oh, don't say that" he gasps as you two exit Shibuya station. You tug on your jacket as you make your way to the restaurant where you're supposed to meet up with Takemichi, Kisaki and Hanma. The latter looks at you and Chifuyu with narrowed eyes when you both approach them and you both have your arms linked together. Chifuyu briefly greets them while you just ignore them but Hanma pokes your side to tease you "Are you not gonna say hello to us, [Y/n]?"

You roll your eyes and turn to him, feigning a friendly smile "Hello dumbfuck-Hanma and hello Kisaki-bitch. Happy now, reaper?", Chifuyu holds back a laugh while Kisaki ignores you and Hanma scoffs lightly, looking away and mumbles "Fuck, it's cold"

For a few minutes you all stand there and wait for Takemichi who is running extremely late, even though he was supposed to come here after his date with Hina. Kisaki sounds a bit pissed off when he says "Hey, is Takemitchy coming or what?", Chifuyu looks up from his phone "He just texted he will be here in a few minutes" "He didn't ditch us, right? Tomorrow is the only time we can carry out our plan, you know" "You heard him, so calm down. Why are you stressing around now?" You hit Kisaki's arm purposely a little harder.

He lets out a scoff and Chifuyu gestures you to walk into the restaurant first "Let's go inside and eat while we wait"

Claiming the seat right next to Chifuyu because you're trying to avoid Hanma but unfortunately he notices your attempt and sits down across from you. You grab the menu and study it "Do they have hot chocolate?" "There" Chifuyu points at it, making you smile "Uhh~ Do you want one too? It's my treat" "Are you paying tonight?" Hanma tilts his head.

"Nah, I'll just punch the manager in the face and take off for a run" you retort, making him chuckle and recall that one 'date' the two of you had "That was fun, wasn't it?" "Yeah, yeah" you wave him off dismissively while Chifuyu looks at you confused, so you calm him down "I'll pay, don't worry. I won't run again" "I still wanna know the story. Why did you punch the manager?" He questions.

You shake your head and point at Hanma "It wasn't me, it was him!", he nods proudly with a grin "Well, me and [Y/n] went on a date and-" "It wasn't a date! You came to my school and made me leave class" you interrupt him with a scowl. You both instantly start bickering about the whole thing and mock each other while Chifuyu still doesn't know what actually has happened. In the meantime Kisaki orders some food and drinks for everyone and just completely shuts you out.

When you decide to just ignore him, you sip on the hot chocolate that Kisaki actually got for you because he ordered some food and drinks while you were busy arguing with Hanma. Setting down the cup, you pull out your phone when you've felt it buzz in your pocket.