005. A DREAM BECOMES REALITY

Chapter five

"A dream becomes reality." 

And since then Jackson had been waking up early everyday, starting off with some push ups on his knuckles, and then he would head out to the dojo, as him and Miguel were then standing there in pads with a pitching machine in front of each of them "ready?" Jackson's dad asked "yeah." Jackson and Miguel told him, as Jackson's dad pressed the buttons, two balls came flying out as Miguel and Jackson brought their arms up deflecting it and sending it away and as they did, Jackson's dad then pressed the buttons again as two more came flying out, Jackson hit his while Miguel didn't see it coming and got hit by it.

Then Jackson's dad had him in a choke hold, as Jackson was kicking his legs out from underneath him, as Miguel watched them with wide eyes "what does a cobra do? What do a cobra do?" Jackson's dad asked him, as Jackson hit his hand against him, trying to tsp out, because he couldn't breathe "there's not tapping in karate." Jackson's dad told him, as Miguel's eyes went wide, not looking forward to it being his turn.

Then Jackson and Miguel were sparring, as Jackson threw punches at him, Miguel blocked them, but then Jackson kicked his foot up and got Miguel in the stomach as he hunched over, Jackson's dad nodded.

And then Jackson and Miguel who headed off on runs together, leaving from there apartment building and running all the way across the valley to a hiking trail they had found.

Then Jackson had thrown a kick at Miguel, he ducked away from it as he went under his arm, Jackson turned to him and kicked his foot out which Miguel blocked and then he spun around and elbowed Miguel in the face as he fell over "get your arms up." Jackson's dad told him "my arms were up." Miguel told him "and Jax, you need to move a little faster. If you keep going slow, those guys are gonna get the jump on you." Jackson's dad shared, as Jackson nodded, he bent down and grabbed Miguel's hand helping him up.

Where Jackson and Miguel were then sparring as Jackson was throwing punches Miguel was blocking them, but then Jackson kicked his foot out causing Miguel to stumble back and then with the pitching machine, Miguel was looking at Jackson as he hit the ball coming at him away, Miguel didn't see his as he got hit in the stomach just like Jackson.

And months were flying by as it was already December, where Jackson and Miguel were both good at deflecting the balls that came flying at them, neither of the two getting hit or distracted, as Jackson was then in a chokehold by his dad "what does a cobra do?" he asked, as Jackson brought his dad arm down and slithered out from underneath it as he held onto his right arm "slither!" Jackson voiced "not bad. Miguel your turn." Jackson's dad said, as Jackson stepped away Miguel stepped up.

And from there, Miguel and Jackson were actually capable of competing with each other, where their sparing became more of a challenge for each of them to hit each other, and the deflecting of the balls from the pitching machine became like second nature, where in sparring Miguel had blocked all of Jackson's hit's but when he shoved him back, Jackson knew what his next move was as he dropped down first and knocked Miguel's feet out from under him before he could do the same to him, but then Jackson's dad then pressed the button for the pitching machine as the ball came flying out, it hit him in the face.

"Ow! Okay, I don't realize that there was a second guy." Jackson shared "cause you can't always think your enemies are gonna play by the rules. Cause what if that baseball was your enemies friend waiting his turn where once his friend was down he punches you in the face. You have to be prepared for everything." Jackson's dad shared "is my nose bleeding?" Jackson asked, moving his hand away from it, as his dad and Miguel looked at it "yeah, it might be broken." Miguel shared "it's fine, just don't be a baby." Jackson's dad told him, as the door to the dojo opened and a bunch of women walked in "hello." the one women said.