010. WANNA WIN FOR MYSELF

Chapter ten

"Wanna win for myself."

It was the day of the all valley competition, although as the cobra kai team was standing there, two people were missing and both had the last name Lawerence "hey, Miguel have you seen Jackson?" Aisha asked him, as Miguel shook his head "no. But did any of us see him leave the party?" he asked "I don't know, man. But sensei's not here either. And the tournament's gonna start soon." Hawk shared "they'll be here." Aisha mentioned "I don't know about that." virgin told them, as Aisha, Hawk and Miguel looked to him with furrowed brows "what are you talking about?" Aisha asked him "I saw them last night at the mini mall. I was buying..a carton of milk. When I heard sensei in the parking lot yelling." virgin told them, as he thought back to last night.

Where when he walked out of the convenient store "you wanna be his father? Fine! Now who's pissed!" Sensei Lawerence voiced, as he was peeing on his car "uh, sensei?" virgin asked, as Sensei Lawrence drank from the paper bag he had in his hand and had his sunglasses on "everything all right?" virgin asked him, as Sensei Lawerence looked to him "we're all gonna die, kid! We're all gonna die!" he yelled, throwing the bottle in his hand on the ground and walking to get in his car.

Hawk's jaw dropped along with Miguel's "why didn't you tell us this earlier?" Aisha asked him "I don't know. I guess I'm so used to seeing him drunk, it didn't seem like that big a deal." virgin shared "well, we're here and he's not. So it's officially a big deal." Hawk told him, as Miguel shook his head "wait, wait, you said them but only mentioned, sensei, what happened to Jackson?" he asked him, and when he did, virgin sighed "well, when I was still standing there, someone came walking out behind me after sensei drove away.." he was telling them, as he thought back to last night.

Virgin was standing there, as someone walked out behind him and bumped right into him and didn't apologize as he turned walking down the sidewalk, virgin turned looking at him and when he did, he saw it was Jackson carrying a pack of cigarettes as he walked toward's his bike, he got on it, as virgin walked over to him "Jax?" he asked, and as he did, Jackson furrowed his brows "who's asking?" he asked, lighting the cigarette that was between his lips "it's virgin." virgin told him.

And when he did, Jackson took the cigarette out of his mouth and pointed it at him "right..right, you know, virgin? You should try and stay one as long as you can because girls? Girls are just easier if there are no strings attached, no emotions evolved. But your boys?" he asked him, grabbing virgins hand and handing him the cigarette, as he then moved his hand back and put it on his bike roving the engine without putting his helmet back on "your boys are gonna be the ones to stick by you." he told him, as he then began to back his bike out of the parking spot, he turned riding off.

In which Aisha's eyes went wide "he wasn't wearing his helmet?" she asked "well, he was being all badass and giving me advice and a cigarette that I wasn't about to ruin it with some safety protocol." virgin shared "well, we're here, and they're not. So it's officially a big deal. What if something happened to them?" Hawk asked "like what?" virgin asked "I don't know, like Jackson drove his bike off a cliff or into an oncoming car or off the road! Or his dad drove his car off a cliff, or bought a gun and blew his brains out." Hawk shared "no. Sensei and Jax would never kill themselves. That's too pussy a move." Aisha shared.

"Whatever. I mean, we're here. We're gonna have to do it without them." Hawk shared, as Jackson and his dad walked up behind them "do what without us?" Jackson's dad asked, as they all turned to them "sensei. Jax." Aisha said "we didn't think you two were gonna show up." Hawk shared "I may not always win, but I never back out of a fight." Jackson's dad shared "yeah, what? Did you think we died or something?" Jackson asked, and when he did, Aisha, Hawk, Miguel and virgin all looked at each other than back to them "no." they said, as Jackson's dad looked at them all "good. Because there's one more lesson I've gotta teach you." he shared.