009. I CAN'T BE THE GUY YOU WANT ME TO BE

Chapter nine

"I can't be the guy you want me to be."

The next day, Jackson had anew attitude, which wasn't exactly a good one especially since he had to go to school for PSAT prep, although while everyone else was sitting there working on their tests, Jackson had his feet up on the desk leaning back, wondering how the hell his dad was doing dealing with Mr LaRusso after what occurred and if he smelled at all like fire cause he hadn't changed his clothes since last night, as Demetri looked to him "dude, what's up with you? You haven't even looked at you test, you smell like smoke more than usual." he shared, as Jackson scoffed "it's just a practice test, I shouldn't even have come here today." he shared.

As he stared at Miguel in front of him who was still focused on his test "well I know we were talking about your educational standards last time we spoke but you have good looks and the biker thing going on and a girlfriend." Demetri shared "and what does that have to do with, um, any of this?" Jackson asked him, as he threw his pencil at the girl in front of him, hitting her right in the back of the head with it "I've gotta do well on these. So I do well on the actual test, so I get into a good college, which will lead to a good internship, then a high paying.." Demetri was sharing, as Jackson turned to him and grabbed him by the shirt "do me a favor and forget that I asked." he told him, shoving him back.

Demetri looked at him with furrowed brows, knowing that Jackson usually wasn't that angry, as the bell then rang, Jackson quickly stood up having brought nothing with him "come on." he said, as he began to walk out, Demetri quickly stood up and followed after him, as the two walked out the door "hey!" Sam voiced, and when she did, Jackson's eyes went wide as he facing away from her thankfully cause all she reminded him of was what happened last night "I'll meet you." Demetri told him, as he motioned ahead of them "yep." Jackson told him, as he took a deep breath and turned around.

Only to meet Sam's happy smiling face which made him want lash out, especially when she asked "what's with the doom and gloom? Come on. I'm sure you did amazing, again." she told him, as Jackson scoffed "I didn't take the test." he told her "what? Why?" Sam asked him, furrowing her brows "just got other stuff on my mind." Jackson told her, sticking his hands in his pockets, Sam could tell he was being off "are you okay? You're acting strange. And you smell like smoke." she shared, as Jackson nodded "yeah, I'm fine. I've just gotta go." he told her, as he turned around walking off, Sam watched him go, having a feeling that he wasn't really fine.

Having known about what his dad was doing Jackson had told everyone that karate was cancelled for the day, although that didn't stop them all from hanging out, as Jackson was standing up, he was smoking a cigarette while Hawk and virgin practiced karate behind them, Demetri, Miguel and Aisha sat on the bench, in which Demetri looked at Jackson "Jackson, you know this park is full of kid's, right?" he asked him, and when he did, Jackson looked at him with furrowed brows "so?" he asked him "so, you're smoking which is giving all of us along with all of them second hand smoke." Demetri shared, and as he did, Jackson threw his cigarette down and stepped on it as he stepped toward's Demetri "didn't I tell you to shut up!" he voiced.

As Miguel stood up, putting his hand on Jackson's chest "dude, what's up with you?" he asked him, as Jackson shoved his hand off of him and stepped back "what's wrong with me? Is that Mr LaRusso sent goons to my house last night who destroyed my dad's car and tried to kick my ass and after me and my dad kicked their's, they torched the car! So I'm a little pissed because my dad was right when he said not to trust the LaRusso's!" he voiced, throwing his arms out, as they all looked at him with wide eyes "and did you tell Sam?" Demetri asked, as Hawk chuckled "yeah, he told her as they sat down and had a milkshake together. Who the hell do you think Jax is?" he asked, as he looked to Jackson "so when are you gonna get payback?" he asked.