015. YOU MAKE IT SO EASY TO REMEMBER WHO THE BAD GUY IS

Chapter fifteen

"You make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is."

Hawk had been telling Jackson for awhile that the two of them needed to go and get tattoos together, which was such a difference between back in the day where Jackson was the only bad influence, where Hawk had changed his mohawk to red instead of blue which he then wanted to do the same thing for his tattoo to match along with getting a moon over his heart, while Jackson got back tattoo that said cobra kai and had a cobra underneath it "there you go, brother." Rico told him, as Jackson sat up "thanks Rico." he told him, as he pulled a stack of cash out of his pocket and handed it to him.

Rico took it, as Jackson hopped off the table, Hawk turned from making out with Moon to look at him "badass." he told him, as Jackson nodded, he turned around, looking at the two idiots who insisted on following them around who had wide eyes "quite your staring and grab our shit." he shared, as the two quickly jumped up, Hawk laughed, as Jackson turned walking out, Hawk and Moon followed him, followed by the other two carrying their stuff.

It had been a few days since then, as they all were sitting outside of the mat, watching his dad and Kreese spar, as the two came at each other, Kreese's leg was up while his arms were around him, his dad's arms were around him to "you're a little rusty, sensei." his dad told him, as the two pushed off of each other, they brought their fists up, Kreese threw a punch as his dad blocked it, the two went at each other, where Kreese then put his arm around his dad's neck, putting him in a chokehold "ok, pay attention. He's got my neck, I've got his elbow. If I try to break out." his dad shared.

"I dig in and I put him to sleep." Kreese shared "if I go for his ribs." his dad shared, elbowing Kreese "he completely exposed his chest." Kreese shared as he brought his leg up to knee him in the chest, as they then got back into the chokehold position "to difficult choices. What do you do?" his dad asked, looking around at all of them "sweep the leg." Jackson said, as his dad kicked his foot back, knocking himself and Kreese to the ground.

"Exactly. You damn the consequences and you power forward." his dad shared, as the two stood back up "you may get hurt, but nobody wins by doing nothing." Kreese shared "you make a choice. You make a move. Go all in." his dad shared, as Jackson nodded.

After class, they all had headed to the same restaurant where they had celebrated their cobra kai victory, where as the girls were all sitting at the same table, coming in from a smoke break, Jackson walked by the two new guys table and stole his last mozzarella stick "Jax!" Miguel voiced, knowing that wasn't right, while Hawk laughed "that was my last mozzarella stick." the one he took it from shared "gotta pay the vig, pledge." Hawk told him, as Jackson furrowed his brows at the one staring into his phone "what the hell is so interesting?" he asked.

"There's something you should see." the guy shared, turning his phone to him, Jackson took it and furrowed his brows "this establishment doesn't warrant the name. How they are still in business I have no idea. Unprofessional sensei's like they just picked someone up off the street? And doesn't account the safety or personal boundaries of students. And an entire other paragraph about how our dojo is unclean. Who the hell is this guy so we can find him and kick his ass?" Jackson asked, as Hawk reached over, he clicked the profile for the message as Demetri's account popped up.

Jackson turned and looked at him and the two had the same idea "I'll handle it." Hawk told him as he looked to the two new guys "you two with me!" he voiced, turning and walking out, the two got up and followed him, as Hawk then grabbed two more guys, Miguel looked at Jackson with furrowed brows "what does he mean he'll handle it?" he asked him, as Jackson scoffed "that's a dumb question." he told him, as he turned around walking to the booth they were sitting at, Miguel followed him "Jackson, we can't let him hurt, Demetri!" he voiced, as Jackson sat down "dude, if your so worried about it! Go with him!" he voiced, motioning to the door.