007. PUPPY LOVE

Chapter seven

"Puppy love."

Standing in the dojo, everyone now had gi's as they all faced Jackson's dad "junbi!" he voiced, as they all brought their arms to their sides "bow." Jackson's dad told them as they did so "fighting positions." he told them, as everyone got into position, Jackson's dad walked up to Hawk and kicked his leg out fixing his stance "stabilize your base Hawk." he told him, as he put his hands up "keep your balance. Full rotation when you strike." he shared as he punched forward, he then brought down his hand.

"Yes, sensei." Hawk told him as he then punched forward, Jackson's dad then turned around and as he did, the one standing behind Jackson flinched "did you just flinch, virgin?" Jackson's dad asked him and as he did, the boy remained still, as Jackson's dad turned, looking at the other boy he moved like he was gonna go at him as the boy flinched "holy shit, we've got a room full of flinchers." he shared "yes, sensei." everyone voiced except for Jackson "that was not a question!" Jackson's dad voiced as he looked a them all as he stood in the middle of the two lines "raise your hand if you've never been punched in the face." he told them.

And as Jackson turned around, he saw that a lot of people including Hawk were raising their hands "put your hands down." Jackson's dad told them as they did so, he then began walking back up to the front "all your lives you've been avoiding fights. So, you don't break your nose, or lose a tooth, this concussion nonsense." he shared, standing in front again as he looked at them all "so, there's only one solution, and that is before you leave this dojo. Each and every one of you is gonna take a punch, very hard, to the face. Ms Robinson, line them up. Unflinch this group." he shared, as he began to walk off "yes, sensei." Aisha told him, as her and Miguel looked at each other, Miguel nodded.

Aisha turned looking at everyone else and walking to Jackson, where as she did, Jackson turned around walking away knowing he's been punched in the face before, as Aisha stepped towards virgin and punched him in the face instead, and as they all began to lineup to get punched, Jackson walked into his dad's office "hey, I need to ask you something." he told him "first aid's under the counter. We got a bleeder?" his dad asked, as Jackson turned looking at the door and seeing a lot of kids holding their mouths and their noses "um, yeah, there's a lot of bleeders." he shared, as he turned back into the office "but this isn't me talking to you as my sensei, this is me talking to you as my dad." he told him.

As his dad brought down the magazine "what is it?" he asked "well, there's this girl.." Jackson was telling him "she hot?" his dad asked "yeah." Jackson told him "nice." his dad told him "yeah, but the thing is I wanna ask her out, but I've never exactly done the go out thing seeing as the last girl I was with it was more of a hookup then a relationship." Jackson shared, as his dad stood up from behind his desk "says the guy who said hey to an older women and got her to say hey back to you." he shared "but that was to one you up! This girls different and I've liked her for a long time now and if she says no to me then I will literally never come back from it." Jackson shared.

"Never except defeat Jax. There is no, no." his dad told him, as Jackson furrowed his brows "well, having known the guy who didn't listen to no. Not listening to no, get's your ass kicked, by me. And I can't exactly kick my own ass, plus I'm not that kind of guy." he shared "well yeah, cause when things are getting physical no means no, but if you're just asking her out..you're not just a cobra kai, your a Lawerence, all the babes wanna date a guy like you." his dad shared, smirking, making Jackson chuckle, as he then looked down at what was in his dad's hand, his eyes went wide as he took it "are we gonna be competing in this tournament?" he asked.

"I don't think we're ready yet." his dad told him, as the sound of someone hitting the mat could be heard, as the two turned their heads and looked at Hawk on the ground "he's ok!" Aisha voiced, as Hawk got up off the floor "I'm ok. It's just a tooth." he said, as Jackson looked back at his dad, handing him the magazine, he then turned walking out of the office "Aisha, what are you doing, this guy just got his confidence back! Stop knocking his teeth out of his mouth with your fists of fury before he get's at least one girl to kiss him." he shared, chuckling as Aisha joined him, Hawk rolled his eyes.