011. SOMEHOW STILL A DISAPPOINTMENT

Chapter eleven

"Somehow still a disappointment."

It had been at least a day before all the cobras found a time to hangout together to celebrate their championship win, as Jackson, Aisha, Demetri, along with Hawk, Moon and Miguel sat at one booth together, as Aisha was standing up filming them "so, you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship. The answer? Victory nachos!" she voiced, showing the nachos to the camera as they all cheered, they all picking up their glasses and clinked them together as the cobras who sat in the booths in front and behind them did the same thing.

As Aisha then put the camera on herself "it was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawks's fake ID or Jackson's good looks." she shared, as making Jackson and Miguel chuckle "hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you." Hawk told her "sorry, Mr and Mrs Moskowitz. Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches." Aisha told her story as she turned it off, she sat back down.

"I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party." Demetri shared as he went to eat the nacho in his hand, Hawk reached over and took it "yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." he told him as he ate the nacho "well then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp. Remember?" he asked, as Jackson shook his head "no, no, I don't think any of us know Demetri! How about you enlighten us!" he voiced, motioning to the table, Miguel nodded "yes, please do." he said.

"Demetri and Eli

Binary brothers."

Demetri sang doing a little dance, making the girls laugh along with Jackson and Miguel as the two reached across the table dabbing each other up having known how stupid it was gonna be, as Moon nodded at Jackson "Jax, for everything that happened you seem pretty okay." she shared, in which Jackson looked to her "yeah!" he voiced, chuckling "why wouldn't I be?" he asked her "well because you and Sam broke up." Moon mentioned, as Jackson grabbed a nacho "well I broke up with her so.." he told her, as he ate his nacho "oh, come on, don't give up." Hawk told him, as Jackson shook his head "were just too different. One day you guys will understand." he told them.

"Just give Sam some time. She'll come around." Aisha told him "or she won't. You're the champ now. You can get any chick in the valley you want. You're like Drake." Hawk shared, chuckling "enjoy it." he told him, as he grabbed another nacho, Jackson furrowed his brows "to moving on." he said, grabbing his drink, he drank from it.

The next day, when Jackson woke up his dad didn't seem to be there, as he got ready for the day, he headed out on his motorcycle and over to the dojo and as he drove up, all the new kids at the front along with Miguel and Hawk turned their attention to him "it's the champ." one of them said, as Jackson took his helmet off, he then got off his bike, his sunglasses hiding his eyes as he walked up to the door and without anyone saying anything, the two boys moved out of the way "I'll get the door." one of them said, holding it open, as Jackson raised his brows, he shook his head, chuckling, as he walked inside, taking his sunglasses off as Miguel and Hawk followed in after him.

Although when Jackson looked around he noticed the broken mirror right away along with the scorch marks as he furrowed his brows "what the hell happened here?" Miguel asked, as Aisha walked up to them "looks like sensei threw a party." she shared "must've been pretty sick if fire got involved." Hawk shared, as Jackson shook his head "I don't know." he told them, knowing his dad hadn't spoken to him since the win, as he then walked away from them and to the locker room.

He changed into his gi as he the came walking back out "quiet!" his dad yelled, as the entire room went silent "the dojo's closed to new students today." his dad then said as he walked up to the new kids "we just wanted to sign up after we saw the tournament." the one who had held the door open for him said "do I need to say it again? Get out!" Jackson's dad told them "yes, sir..sensei. Come on, let's go." the other one said, as the two turned around everyone behind them did the same as they walked out "let's go, move it. Come back tomorrow. And bring your check books." Jackson's dad told them.