016. WHEN ONE OF YOU MAKES A MOVE, YOU ALL MAKE A MOVE

Chapter sixteen

"When one of you makes a move, you all make a move." 

The next day, Jackson's dad still wasn't over what had happened with Mr LaRusso, as he had them all doing push up's until one of them cracked and told him what happened with miyagi do, but even though he was his dad, Jackson wasn't gonna break, as he stood up and went back down to do another push up then stood up again and went back down "this all could be over in an instant." his dad shared, as Jackson stood back up and went back down doing another push up "the decisions yours! Who trashed the miyagi dojo?" his dad asked.

As Jackson stood up again along with Hawk, the two then went back down, not saying a word or showing any emotion in their face that they had anything to do with it, as they went back down to do another push up "you all know I'm not a fan of LaRusso's, but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here." his dad shared, as Jackson and Hawk stood back up seeing that his dad had made it back to the front, they then went back down to do another push up "at least not anymore." his dad shared as he looked to Kreese, he then looked back at them all.

"So, I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed miyagi do?" he asked, as Jackson and Hawk stood up and then went back down for another push up "it was not me, sensei, I would never disrespect another man's dojo." the older man Ray shared "shut your cake hole, chubs!" his dad voiced, as Jackson and Hawk stood back up "I'm not looking for excuses. I'm looking for answers!" his dad voiced, as Jackson and Hawk went back down to do another push up "sensei, we really don't know who did it." Miguel shared, out of breath, as he went down to do another push up.

"Somebody know's something. Question is..who's gonna break?" Kreese asked, where as Jackson and Hawk stood back up they looked at him, as Jackson went back down to do another push up, Hawk followed him, as the sound of a cell phone ringing could be heard "keep going. We can do this all day." his dad shared, as he turned walking into his office, they all continued standing back up and going back down to do another push up.

"Sensei, we need a water break." one of the new guys told Kreese, as Kreese looked at them all, many of them were breathing heavy, as they went back down to do another push up "two minute break." he told them all, as everyone sighed and stood back up, Jackson and Tory looked at each other "get your bearing's." Kreese told them, as the two walked past each other, Jackson went over to his water bottle and as he did, Hawk walked up to him "I think I should tell your dad that I did it." he told him, as Jackson looked at him "did what?" he asked him, and when he did, Hawk furrowed his brows "what? You know what.." he was telling him.

"I know but nobody else in here does and I'd like to keep it that way.." Jackson whispered to him, as he turned looking at Kreese who was already looking at the two of them, he looked back at Hawk "I know what I'm doing." he told him, as Hawk nodded.

And soon Jackson's dad had left them for personal business leaving Kreese in charge where they all had moved to the back room, where some of them were sitting down and passing weights back and forth while others were moving the ropes, others were still doing push ups, as Hawk and Jackson were doing curls with a bell bar "keep going. I have all day." Kreese told them all "do you think it's okay if I puke in here?" Ray asked Aisha "no." Aisha told him "navy seals puke all the time." Ray shared "do not puke." Aisha told him.

As Miguel looked to his right at Jackson "he's not gonna let up. We gotta figure out who did it." he shared, as Jackson scoffed "who else would do something so reckless then a newbie? Trying to get in with the rest of us and take it too far. It clearly was penis breath over here." he shared, motioning to him with his head, the boy stood up from doing his push ups and looked to him "hey, screw you." he told him, as Jackson put the bell bar down "sorry, your not my type." he told him, as Hawk chuckled putting his bar bell down.