Chapter II

Chapter 2

<POV: 3rd person>
<Location: Admin training center>
<23 years ago>
<X: 8 EX: 8 Xel: 18>

Two kids were siting in a waiting room, waiting for test results.
One was wearing green and gray plate armor. He had small black wings void wings with purple accents on the spiky feathers.
The other boy had similar armor but instead of green he had red armor. The boy also had similar wings to his brother as well but his feathers had red accents instead of purple.
Both of the brothers wore a mask so that they could breathe the overworld air.

They both were sitting nervously. The one in red armor was fidgeting a lot. While the one in green was biting his lip.
They both look up when someone walks into the small waiting room.
"Xisuma Void?" The woman asks.
The one in green stood up nervously and walked over to her.
"Follow me." She says leading him back through the door she came from
Xisuma turned to look at his brother before following the woman into the room.

A few minutes later Xisuma came out with a glint in his eye and a grin hidden under his mask.
"Did you get in?" His brother asks.
"I did!"
"That's amazing!" He says grinning for his brother.
"It's your turn for your results." Xisuma says hesitantly. "I'm sure you'll get in!"
His brother smiles sadly. "I-"
He was interrupted by the woman calling his name. "Exavier Void. Follow me."
Exavier looks at his brother then follows the woman into the room.
Xisuma gives him a thumbs up before he enters the room.

"I got in! I got in!" Exavier say when he sees his brother a few minutes later.
The twins hug.
"I knew you would."

————

Hi!

I am in a good mood

I Rickrolled my entire English class

Also I am not dead
Just very busy
And non motivated