Chapter XV

Chapter 15

<POV: 3rd>
<Location: Admin HQ>
<A Day After Chapter 2>

Xelqua sighed. "I don't know what to do Page." He told one of his oldest friends.
Page looked at him smiling and rolling her eyes.
"What?!?" Xelqua says exasperated at his friend. "The primes have been pressuring me for years! They want me to be a mentor."
"Well I think you should do it." Page replies glancing at two kids fallowing a admin through the open area they were in.
"But it's already a few weeks into the semester." Xel contradicted. "No one is going to sign up for the admin academy this late in."
Page huffed. "Why not? Besides if there is someone who does sign up they'll be left without a mentor."
Xel grumbled an unheard response.
"It's better late than never!" Page continues.
"Fine." Xel sighs. "I'll do it as long as you stop pestering me about it."
"Yay!" Page says happy.

"PAGE!" A black haired bee hybrid called.
Xelqua took that moment to escape Page and maybe actually go do what he was supposed to do.
Page turned to look at the bee hybrid. "What's up 'bee??" She asked.
Phoebee stoped in front of Page. "Lexi got into AHQ."
Page took a second to process that statement. "SHE WHAT?!?"
'Bee's wings buzzed and she swayed as she started explaining. "Lexi got in, and brought geese. Kitty and Flora have managed to stay with her so far though Flora has mostly help cause the chaos." 'Bee took a breath. "Cat's managed to get them mostly contained in one area but a few geese got out."
"Ok..." Page sighs. "Let's go sort out that problem."

A/N: Sup
'Bee and Flora are now officially in the book!
Also 'Bee tell me if you want anything changed