Chapter V

Chapter 5

<POV: Grian>
<Location: Unknown>
<A month before S6>

I bit my lip as I stepped into the portal.
The swirls in the liquid like mater breaking my body down into code made me dizzy.
I haven't done this in years.
3 to be exact.

I chose to stay hidden for as long as I could, only getting updates from the outside worlds whenever a certain Master.
Page came every week.
Or what I assumed was a week.
Time is weird.

(Me pushing Grian back on topic)
I stepped out of the glowing portal into a corridor with thousands of portals.
I looked around hoping to spot someone in the area. Spotting no one I look for anything else that would help in getting out of the maze that was the hallway.
About 40 feet (12 ish meters) away was a table.
I sighed and walked over to it.
On it was a note.

Hello Xel!
I don't know how long you're going to take to get over contemplating if you wanted to go through the portal or not so I just am leaving this note.
We are in the living room.
Take two lefts a straight and a right at the exit to your right.
-MP

I sighed again.
She knows me too well.
I spent nearly a hour thinking on if I really was sure that I wanted to do what I wanted to do.

I follow the directions that were on the note.
As I walked I noticed different photos and paintings on the walls.
The majority of them had 6 people in them.

I took the last turn as directed and in front of me was a door.
I knocked and waited for an answer, but almost immediately the door opened.
I stepped inside the room nervously and scanned it looking around.
There was a fireplace on the wall directly in front of me and a couch in between the door and the fireplace.

Hello Xel!

A cheery voice says inside my head.

Hey Xelqua.

Hi Xel.

Came the greetings of the others.

"Hey." I say aloud walking around to get a front view of the couch.
On it were siting three cats.
A black one, a gray one, and a white one.

Are you sure you want to do this?

The black cat looks at me sadly, while the other two seem to not really care what is going on and what I'm doing.

"I'll be fine."

The black cat stares at me with her eyes that are shifting shades of black and brown.

No you won't. And you know it.

I sigh.
"I know. But I want to."
The black cat blinks slowly at me. Then she gets up, stretches, and starts shifting into her human form.
Now instead of a black cat there was the same 14 year old girl that I met after high school, the one that encouraged me to apply to the admin school.
"Then I will support you and what ever you do." Page says.

————
AN:
Sorry for the long wait

I'll just flat out say it Page is my self insert character and 4/5 of the other people in the paintings/other 5 multiversal watchers/pare my friends
Also Floral and Phoebee you are two of the other girls
The cats that are with me are Lexcat33 and another friend named Cat
I haven't decided who the guy will be yet so he's just gonna be unnamed.

The next chapter will be a continuation of this one

EDITS: slight edits were made to suit my friends of the void

What Is Hidden From View (AU) (Watcher/Admin Grian)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara