Chapter IX

A/N: enjoy the binge read

Chapter 9

<POV: 3rd person>
<Location: Unknown>
<3 years before Season 6>

"ᔑ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ∷ᒷᔑ↸||?" Zaeon asked his friend.
Loyalty scoffed. "╎ ∷ᒷ⊣ᔑ╎リᒷ↸ ᒲ|| ᒲᒷᒲ𝙹∷╎ᒷᓭ ℸ ̣ ⍑∷ᒷᒷ ↸ᔑ||ᓭ ᔑ⊣𝙹 ᔑリ↸ リ𝙹∴ ∴ᒷ ᔑ∷ᒷ ᒷᓭᓵᔑ!¡╎リ⊣. ↸𝙹 ||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リꖌ ╎'ꖎꖎ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ ʖᒷ ∷ᒷᔑ↸||?"
"∴ᒷꖎꖎ ||𝙹⚍ ∴ᒷ∷ᒷ ᔑꖎ∴ᔑ||ᓭ ᓭꖌᒷ!¡ℸ ̣ ╎ᓵᔑꖎ ᔑʖ𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷ∷. ᔑℸ ̣ ꖎᒷᔑᓭℸ ̣ ᓭ╎リᓵᒷ ╎'⍊ᒷ ʖᒷᒷリ ᔑ∷𝙹⚍リ↸."
"リ𝙹 ╎ ꖌリᒷ∴ ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ ∴ᔑᓭ 𝙹⎓⎓ ᒷ⍊ᒷリ ᔑ⎓ℸ ̣ ᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ∴╎!¡ᒷ↸ ᒲ|| ᒲᒷᒲ𝙹∷╎ᒷᓭ ᔑリ↸ ᒲᔑ↸ᒷ ᒲᒷ 'ꖎ𝙹||ᔑꖎ'." Loyalty said sadly.
Zaeon rolled his eyes. "Well I'll go get Xran. You contact your listener friends." He said switching to the language he was most comfortable talking in.
"Ok." Loyalty replied absentmindedly and pulled up a screen to message them in code.

Loyalty scoffed.
'The watchers and listeners are as dumb as can be.' He thought. 'They don't even know a basic admin code. Though to be fair it is a bit of a secret.'
He sent the message telling his friends to meet him in the hidden room.
"So... how do you want to live after... this?" Zaeon asked Loyalty.
Loyalty thought for a minute. "I don't know. Maybe I'll hide."
Zaeon glared at him. "You can't do that forever."
"I-i know."
"I want to join a server." Zaeon said wistfully. Then he laughed. "That will be nearly impossible."
"I might have a way." Loyalty said after thinking.
"How?" Xran piped his head in.
Xeras walked in right after Xran. "The three are on their way." Xeras informed Loyalty.
"Thanks Xeras." Loyalty said. "As for how. I want to contact the admins."
The three watchers stared at their leader.

Zaeon spoke up first. "You literally just got your memories back and you want to inform the admins that you're alive and a watcher!"
Loyalty's face scrunched up. "I never said i was going to tell them who I am! I just planed on telling them that there is a resistance to the watchers and listeners."
"That still isn't a good idea."
"I know. But if I inform them of what's going on, or how many and who escaped with me then they might be accepting."
"And how do you plan on not telling the whole world!"
"The Prime Admins." Loyalty stated simply. "They will trust me. I'll go as a player."
"It's too dangerous!" Yaren and Kanar yelled at him as they walked in.
Xerx glared at his friends as he followed them in. "You know that won't stop him."
The three watchers and two listeners knew that Xerx was right.
"Fine. But on one condition."
"What is it?" Loyalty asked.
"We get to call you by your real name now."
"Fine... but not in front of other people."
"Deal... Xelqua." Zaeon completed the deal.