you're my favourite remember

MELANIES POV

MELANIES POV

I was in maths day dreaming about Tom. Tom is very attractive and very well known in our school. Some people in school don't like me very much because I'm one of Tom's 'back up chicks' and I don't care that I am he always says I'm his favourite so it's fine. I know it sounds bad.

"Miss Madden" my teacher yells, scaring me "mhm" I hum quietly "are you paying attention?" She asks rudely, also many of the female teachers didn't like me cause of how close I was to Tom and it was a bit weird. "Yes" I say "Mm sure" she walks to the front. I'm so glad there's only like five minutes left of this lesson then I get to see Tom unless he found some other girl that can cling to him.

Today, I wore some cream colour sweatpants and a tank top with a cross necklace. I don't like what I normally wear to school because it's not how I actually or want to dress. I only wear all this stuff for Tom. I've seen the girls he's into and that's what they wear. But no matter what I will always be some girl he'll call up if he's bored or he couldn't find anyone better.

At home, my style would be completely different.

Sometimes I feel like I have more of a connection with Tom. I don't want to sound rude or anything, it's just I'm pretty sure out of all the girls I'm the only one who he cried to about his past.

I remember the first day I met Tom.

It was like maybe two years ago and him and his twin brother Bill was new to the school. After a week of being here everyone loved them, especially Tom. I remember Tom waking into my class and introducing himself. I felt like my eyes were glued to him but he never looked at me until I changed the way I dressed.

He gets in trouble a lot, I try to get him out and away from trouble.

Me and Tom are in all of the same classes but he never shows up to half of them.

Finally this lesson was over. I walk out and look around for Tom. I don't really have friends I suppose I stopped having friends when my all attention went to Tom all the time.

I spot Tom by his friends and brother, Bill, Georg and Gustav. I walk over to him.

I stand by Tom as he talks to his friends about whatever. I didn't really know what they was talking about. As they're talking Tom snakes his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I think my stomach did fifty flips. I felt my face go hot.

After they was done talking Toms friends walked away, leaving just me and him. His arm was still around my waist.

Tom turned me to face him, now putting his hands on my hips. "You look nice" he gave me a smirk "thank you" I say smiling and blushing slightly.

Toms eyes went from my eyes to my lips. He leaned in. Tom kissed me roughly. I kissed him back. He then pulled away, looking at something behind me or someone should I say?

I turned my head to see what he was looking at. Selena. I turn my head back to Tom. "Sorry but I have to go" his hands leg go of my hips and he begins to walk past me. Before he could get far I quickly turn around "where to?" I ask softly. He stops and turns to me. "Sorry but I'm going around with Selena today" he gives me a sly smile "oh" I say biting my inner cheek.

He walks back to me slowly. "Aw don't be sad" he says very mockingly. I frown "I'm not" I have to remember I'm just a back up girl. "You are. Don't be sad," he gets supper close to my face "you're my favourite, remember?" He gives me a quick kiss.

I smile. He smiles at me before walking away.

I watch as he walks up to Selena and puts his arm around her shoulder. He starts whispering stuff into her ear, making her giggle.

Wish that was me.

But it's fine because I'm his favourite.

A/N
Yes another story I can't help it I'm writing like three might write another one.
I just wanted to get this chapter out tbh it gets better I promise.
I swear I always join things too late.