julie

JULIES POV

JULIES POV

I got woken up by my alarm clock. Ugh. I was going to a new school today. Great. I'm gonna be honest the only thing I liked at my old school was boyfriend, well now ex-boyfriend. I broke it off with him before I moved. I didn't even love him really. He just had a nice body.

I sigh and get up.

I get changed into a long sleeved, black top that said 'rebel' on it, some low rise, dark blue, bootcut jeans. I raised my thong straps up to my waist. I had blue eyes and black hair, which made me even prettier than I already was.

I put in my belly button bar. I did my makeup. I had put eyeliner on my waterlines then drew even wings on each eye, mascara and highlighter on my nose.

I had some nice curves. I'm probably gonna be the most good looking out of everyone there.

-

My mum drove me to school.

I open the car door to get out, "ay, ay" mum says making me turn my head to her. I roll eyes and groan, "what?" I say, "getting off without saying goodbye?" She asks, "goodbye" I say sarcastically, trying to get out again.

"Stop with the attitude!" She says, I roll my eyes, "have a good day, love you" she says smiling. I get out the car "whatever" I say slamming the door.

I walk into school. Some people stare at me. I just snarl them. Like do you want a picture or something?

I start walking down the hallway. I wonder if anyone will show me to the office so I can get my locker information and my schedule.

As I'm walking I see a very good looking boy. He wore baggy clothes but you could tell he probably had abs and was very toned. I smirked to myself.

He's gonna be my boyfriend.

I notice he was talking to a girl. Correction flirting with a girl. Maybe his girlfriend? Nah she's too ugly to his girlfriend.

She had light brown hair that she had curled and they was in two ponytails. She had light brown eyes too, she had eyeliner on her waterlines. Ew that's the same as me. Can't she be more original?

It's fine thought cause I'm prettier obviously.

She had her back against the locker and he had one arm leaning on the lockers above her. She was smiling brightly, while he played with one of her ponytails.

I wanted him. And I was gonna get him.

I could tell he was the type to go through girls like it's nothing. But all them girls probably easy.

So I'll just act not interested and I'll make him mine until I find someone better.

Some girl comes up to me. "Hi you're new right?" She says. I could tell she was one of the bitchy girls. I nod and smile. "You want me to show you to the office?" She offers, "sure" I say still looking at him.