the beginning

MELANIES POV

MELANIES POV

Last year,

I was walking to school, alone. I didn't have many friends. I only had one friend, Lucy. I considered Lucy my best friend but I know I wasn't her best friend.

It was very cold today. Why didn't I bring a coat? Oh well. I was nearly at school anyways.

No one really likes me at school, I don't know why, they just don't.

I arrive at school, I go to my locker, opening it. I start to put my things in there and leaving the things I needed out.

Once I'd done that I closed my locker. I begin to walk to class even though the bell hadn't rung. I know, I know. Why would I go to class before the bell rings? I'm a loser, right? But you've got to understand I have to no where else to be. I don't have friends minus Lucy but she's probably with her main friends.

As I'm walking I see Lucy. She sees me, I smile at her and wave, she smiles at me and runs to me.

"OMG heyyyy" she says excitedly "hiii" I say smiling. "I love your outfit today" she says exaggerating the 'love' part. I smile "thank you" I say shyly.

Today I wore a long sleeved, plain, brown sweater and a short, light pink, flowly skirt. I had over the knee brown socks with little with frill thing at the top. It matched my sweater. For shoes I had some plain, white trainers.

Before I could compliment her back the bell rang "got to go" she says walking off. "Oh" I say after she went.

I walk to class, walking in keeping my head down. I had curled my long, light brown hair and my makeup was natural and simple. I hear people snicker and whisper.

I sit in my seat. No one sat next to me in any of my classes.

-

It had been about five minutes and the teacher finally got the lesson started. Personally, I like to get my work done the leave.

I hear someone walk in, I keep my head down.

The class goes silent.

"Are you the new student?" The teacher asks "yeah" the new student says. I look up, he looks hot and he sounds it.

"Okay, why don't you introduce yourself?" Mr Silverstein says "I'm Tom Kaulitz" he says. So his name is Tom, that's hot. "Something about yourself" our teacher says "I have a twin brother" he has quite a deep voice.

"Okay Tom why don't you sit next to" he scans to room "Melanie" oh my god! He gets to sit next to me. I might actually faint.

"Melanie why don't you put your hand up so Tom knows where he's going?" Mr Silverstein says rudely.

I nod. Slowly putting my hand up. Tom walks over to me, pulling out the chair and sitting in it.

The whole lesson I felt nervous. I felt like I had a staring problem because I was staring at Tom the whole time. Gosh, I'm such an idiot.