chapter 24

I throw more clothes into my huge suitcase as my brother watches at the door. "Why do you need so many things,"

"Oppa, you never know what you're gonna need, better over packed then under packed,"

"You do not need four designer bags,"

"You never know," I scold, "All the classes are gonna be together, what if there's a hot guy from another class, I need to look cute,"

"Are there even plug points in the tents?" He points at my hair straightener.

"Oh, you're right," I grab two huge power banks and he sighs defeatedly.

"You're going on a school trip, do you really need to dress up?"

"There's never a wrong time to dress up," I reprimand and start packing things into my backpack as well.

"You're crazy,"

"I take after you,"

"No way, you were just born like that,"

"Nature versus nurture, oppa, you raised me," He groans and leaves the room, knowing that there's no way he's gonna win this argument against me.

✦•················•✦

"Hi, Jjoo!" I sneak up behind her and scare her.

"Hi, Eun-ah," I walk beside her, lugging my huge suitcase behind me, "What'd you pack? Why's your suitcase so big?" She laughs.

"Says you, look at your own," I pointed at her suitcase and duffle bag. "Also, we're going with the other classes so there might be some cute guys," I wink and she rolls her eyes.

"Don't get your hopes too high, I've walked around the school too many times to not notice any cute guys,"

"I have eyes like a hawk, Jjoo, just wait, I'll find someone on this trip," I pump my fist beside me and she laughs lightly. I look around the field as Seo-jun's goons get punished for trying to sneak alcohol in, they're so stupid, they really couldn't have thought of any better way. "You guys are so cute," Jjoo smiles as she takes pictures of Tae-hoon and Soo-ah making hearts.

"God, what an eyesore," Hyun-kyu groans. "I should also get myself a girlfriend,"

"I need to get myself a boyfriend," I add and hold my fist up and he hits it with mine.

"Ya, if you had control over that you wouldn't still be single," Si-hyun pushed Hyun-kyu teasingly.

"What's with your hat?" Hyun-kyu takes off his glasses and looks at her closely, "Are you Kim Sat-gat or what?"

She looks him up and down, "This is why you don't have a girlfriend," Soo-jin and I look at each other and start laughing. Seo-jun comes around the corner and taps Ju-kyung's opposite shoulder so his arm goes around her playfully.

"I swear to god, are you two also dating?" Hyun-kyu looks between them.

"Did you guys wear matching outfits to announce that you guys are a couple?" Soo-ah points at the two of them suspiciously and I look closer to see that they were both wearing black and white striped t-shirts.

"No way!" Ju-kyung shakes her head looking at all of us in disgust.

"Lim Ju-kyung, I feel like that's what you had in mind," He leans closer to her and bumps shoulders with her, "Did you want to be my girlfriend that badly? How about we just date?"

"What's the matter with you?" She glares back, "Wear your jacket!"

"But it's hot," He complains jokingly as Ju-kyung goes to snatch his jacket from him. Tae-hoon runs behind me and I follow him with my eyes to see he's walked up to Su-ho.