chapter 46

Seo-jun swung our interlocked fingers on our sides as we walked through the bustling Seoul streets. "Let's go in there!" I pointed at a photobooth that was pink with hearts all over it.

"Ya, no way I'm going in there,"

"Why," I complained and pulled him by our hands, "It's our first date, we have to," Seo-jun groans but follows me into the photobooth. I grab an angel headband and put it on my head, I grab devil horns and put it on Seo-jun, he glares at me and I just smile back up at him and peck his lips.

"You can't just do that to make me stop being mad at you,"

"It works though, doesn't it?"

"You're annoying," I smile and drag him into the booth and put a coin into the slot.

"Smile," I point at the camera and he glares at it, I frown at him and use my fingers to quirk up the ends of his lips and smile at the camera, the second I let go his face falls again, "Ya! Really, be serious," I complain, he sighs and smiles for the camera, I put up a peace sign and throw my arm over Seo-jun's shoulder. 3... 2... at one Seo-jun leans over and plants a kiss on my cheek, I back up in surprise and turn towards him to see him smiling at me teasingly. "Stop it," I blush and look down and he brings my face up to look into his eyes.

"I don't want to," I shake my head and he brings his lips down to mine, the kiss gets heated quickly and soon we're sideways and I'm sitting on his lap, I pant into his mouth when we break apart for a second, I look down at him through my eyelashes and grip his hair with my hands and he groans slightly before pushing our lips together more aggressively than before. A loud shutter sound forces us to break apart, embarrassed and breathless. "That was a lot better than pictures,"

"Shut it, idiot," I slap his arm and climb out of the photobooth and grab our pictures from the slot outside. "These turned out so cute," Seo-jun leans next to me and looks over my shoulder to look at the pictures.

"Mm," He nods, "Your hair's a mess," He points out and brushes it down.

"I wonder who's fault that is," I glare and he grins mischievously back. "Don't you have a shift today?" I frown at Seo-jun as we continue walking down the street.

"I don't wanna go," He groans.

"You have to go, idiot, your boss will get mad,"

"What if I tell her I'm sick,"

I laugh, "Your shift is only an hour, text me when you're done and I'll meet you there, 'kay?"

"Mmkay," He wraps his arms around me and nuzzles my neck, "But after that hour we're hanging out more, got it,"

✦•················•✦

My Weirdo: 'It's done,' I walk out of the store I was browsing and make my way down the street to where Seo-jun currently was. I waltz into the store and Seo-jun immediately pulls me out when he sees me, "What's that about?" I frown and look through the window to see Hee-kyung unnie still standing in the store, "Is that unnie? Let's go say—" I try to walk back in but Seo-jun tugs my hand before I reach the door.

"Nope, we are going to the movies," He smiles and puts his arm around my shoulder, his phone rings and he pulls it out of his pocket and answers. "Hello?" I stand on my tiptoes so I can hear what was going on on the other end of the call.

"Seo-jun, are you with Su-ho?" An older voice asks. Seo-jun frowns and I back down again and let him talk to whoever was on the other end of the phone.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Do you know where Su-ho is?"

"He's with Jjoo, why?"