𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖

afterglow

the glow remaining after a light has gone, as after sunset

' say you'll remember me even if it's just in your wildest dreams '

🫐•°. *࿐

A ; "Reputation or Midnights?"
P ; "Midnights."
A ; "Wrong, you idiot! Both!"
P ; "Rory, you're so lucky I'm scared of your mom."

🫐•°. *࿐

' you're on your own, kid, yeah you can face this '

Aurora was named after the Aurora Borealis, also known as the northern lights. Some believed that the surreal lights were souls that had departed from heaven and that there was no other explanation for lights, in similarity to how everybody had assumed they had the unclaimed demigod all figured out. They believed that there was nothing else to Aurora besides being unclaimed and in certain times she couldn't help but feel the same way. Her mother continued to avoid her like water to a flame or a blade to flesh, though it had only fed into her ambition and determination to become claimed. She had no interesting in giving up and continued to perfect herself for the gods above and below. She became as alluring and self-emotionally controlling as the Aphrodite girls, read as much as the Athena girls, and learned how to write music that impressed the Apollo children. Camp Half-Blood considered her a star; a light found in the darkness. She was the light that the dark needed. No matter what, her light never seemed to dim.

Only bad thing about a star is they burn up.

🫐•°. *࿐

Aurora Celeste De Medici

🩰🤍🪐 : "Do you think the underworld has a curling iron?"
' I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings !! '

🩰🤍🪐 : "Do you think the underworld has a curling iron?"' I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings !! '

auroras playlist : 🩰🤍🪐

𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
' and all I did was bleed as I tried to be the bravest solider. '

𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄
' give me back my girlhood it was mine first! '

𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎
' oh, he looks so cute wrapped around my finger! '

𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐘
' please, tell me who I am, guess I don't have a choice. all because I liked a boy. '

𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
' there's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live. '

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

' money is the reason we exist, everybody knows it, it's a fact ( kiss kiss ) '

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃

' every good thing has turned into something I dread '

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓

' all I want is a good guy, are my expectations far to high? '

🩰💫🕯️🕰️ : author's note

tehe i redid this aesthetic thing just because i wasn't to happy with the last one

but anyway, this is finally out !!

here's the important stuff ;

each act will act as one book, so act one is the lightning thief which will be written show based while act two will be sea of monsters and written book based ( as well as all the other acts )

this will span from when they are 13 - 17 ( or longer, it depends !! )

this definitely isn't the best pjo fanfic !! please feel free to leave ( nice ) suggestions

if you're re-reading, no spoilers !!

please vote and comment, i love your comments so much and it truly means a lot and motivates me ( and i'll reply !! )

okay, if you have any questions feel free to leave them right here !! if not, then enjoy the book and don't forget to vote for chapters !!