﹒౨ৎ﹒aurora is beethoven 2.0?

𝛢𝐹𝑇𝛦𝑅𝐺𝐿𐒆𝑊 , 𝑎𝑐𝘵 𝘰𝑛𝑒

chap one

He's the one.❞

Exhaustion rushed through Aurora's veins as she fell deeper into the ocean, she couldn't scream or do anything. Everything felt muffled and dull, her whole world around her had collapsed as if it were a sand castle. Her eyes stung from the salt water, seaweed brushing against her arm gently.

The full moon's light soon dulled as she sank further down. The water entered her lungs slowly before a pair of hands wrapped around her waist. How did she reach the sand? That was a question she couldn't answer, but the sand stuck to her hand like it was the only source of life, and yet the girl could feel the life leaving her soul.

"Wake up!" A voice begged from beside her. Aurora wasn't sure if she knew him, but she knew he couldn't have been mortal if he had swam that deep into the ocean and managed to pull her back up without breathing. Sea water dripped from his blonde curls while his blue eyes filled with panic. "Wake up!" He shouted.

Aurora immediately sat up and gasped for air. A layer of fear overtook her, yet waking up felt like a weight lifted off her shoulders. She wanted to tell herself it was nothing more than a nightmare, but it felt like so much more. The sharp question in her mind was: Who was the boy from the ocean?

🫐•°. *࿐

Aurora's fingers pressed against the cold piano keys gently as sunlight flowed into the room softly. After the vision from the night before, she needed something to distract her—although the piano wasn't doing much of a good job considering the vision had still been on her mind.

Camp Half-Blood wasn't necessarily a home for Aurora, this was her first day at the camp after six years. Part of her wanted to go back home, but if the boy from the vision wasn't a mortal, then there was a possibility she could get answers from camp. The wood double doors behind the brunette opened, the room filling with more sunlight. A familiar voice, laced with excitement, interrupted her.

"Rors!"

Aurora pulled her fingers away from the piano and turned around, feeling her lips tilt up into a smile as she made eye contact with her childhood best friend that she had grown distant from, Annabeth.

"Where have you been!?" The girl asked before Aurora could even greet her, walking towards her and the piano. Annabeth and her had met when Aurora was visiting camp for the first time, becoming close friends. After Aurora's first year at camp, her father never took her back—the reason was unknown.

"Well, I've moved a lot over the past few years—I finally managed to convince my dad to bring me back here!" Aurora answered while standing up and hugging her best friend, convincing her dad that it wasn't as easy as she made it sound. It had taken days of chores and assuring him that she'd be safe. The neon orange Camp Half-Blood shirt scratched her arms as she pulled back.

A scream came from outside the cabin of Apollo, which Aurora had only been in because of the piano their father had donated to the camp. The brunette winced and looked behind Annabeth, noticing one of Aphrodite's daughters strangling a young camper for stealing her mascara. "And I thought my headaches came from natural causes."