Will I die without giving justice to my dad?

Recap: Agnes left Yuvin as a result of fight and misunderstandings.

In Malhotra palace,

Dadi continues.

" I made a mistake choosing her, Sonu. I found out she left our home. I'll speak with her parents. Let her stay there permanently. I'll find a good girl for you," Dadi says.

Roshni, who was sitting in the hall, overheard the conversation.

She was expecting Yuvin's reply. But he was shocked.

" Challenges are part of relationships, Dadi. I've mentioned this before. If I marry her, she'll be my one and only forever. I'm not entertaining thoughts about anyone else.

Please don't blow this out of proportion, Dadi. She made a mistake, and I apologize on her behalf. I'll return in a few days. She might come back. If she does, don't interrogate her. Let her stay happy," Yuvin advises before leaving abruptly, without waiting for Dadi's response.

Dadi is left in shock.

The next morning,

Yuvin is in California.

He and Stephen arrive at the hospital Stephan mentioned.

Yuvin rushes to meet the man expecting all the mysteries will end here. But the man already gone.

There's a note saying, "Try harder."

Yuvin shouts in frustration. He's been trying to find him for a decade, but he always escapes.

"Yuvin, I found out he was discharged this morning," Stephan informs.

"What were the spies doing? I won't leave this place without him," Yuvin says angrily, storming off.

" Ask everyone to trace him. I will kill these guards if they don't find him ", Yuvin shouts.

" Don't loose hope ", Stephan advises.

" Go and find him ", Yuvin shouts.

Stephan left.

Twenty-three years earlier,

Yuvin was just seven years old.

Yuvin's father, Prithvi Malhotra, was travelling in  a car.

It was a day of heavy rain, and Yuvin's father's car broke down. Consequently, he was traveling in a car from the service center.

Yuvin was in facetime with his dad.

A man with an ugly scar on his face was driving the car.  All of a sudden, the driver stops the car and Prithvi get down from the car.

" Dad ? ", Yuvin had no idea.

Yuvin got a chance to look at the driver who had pushed Prithvi just before the call ended. And his lovable father came home as ashes.

Yuvin could only recall the face of that scar man.

Despite everyone's assertion that Prithvi had died in a car fire accident after the car fell from a cliff, his body burnt to ashes, Yuvin couldn't bring himself to believe it.

Throughout his college years, he tirelessly searched for the truth behind his father's death.

For twenty years and counting, he held onto the memory of the scarred man's face, determined not to forget it.

Yuvin devoted himself to mastering the art of drawing solely to capture the face of the scar man who was responsible for his father's death.

He focused all his artistic efforts on depicting that one individual.