Why didn't Dadi helped you?

Recap: Yuvin severed ties with Florida Industries after exposing their misdeeds, with his brothers joining him.

At the Avenue event,

As Yuvin walked past the photo booth, Aarav called out, "Brother, join us."

Yuvin hesitated, contemplating the invitation.

"Come on, brother," Aarav urged once more.

"Don't create a scene here, Aarav. We know he won't do it," Suman interjected.

Suman was unwilling to be embarrassed in front of others and didn't want his brother to feel annoyed by their actions.

To his surprise, Yuvin went over and stood next to Suman.

As Yuvin stood alongside them for the photo, Suman's mindset shifted from initial skepticism to a mix of astonishment and gratitude.

Seeing his brother join them, Suman felt a surge of pride and solidarity.

Despite his reservations and concerns about potential embarrassment, Suman was deeply touched by Yuvin's gesture.

In that moment, Suman's heart swelled with appreciation for Yuvin's willingness to stand by them, reinforcing their unity in the face of adversity.

"Brother, you have to stand in the middle," Aarav insisted, rushing over to stand beside Yuvin. Yuvin smiled, amused by Aarav's childlike behavior.

Aarav's behavior, which had been irritating him all these days, now brings him joy.

Three brothers capture a photo together after two decades.

Stephan's heart swelled with happiness as he looked at the three strong brothers posing together.

Seeing them united, he felt a sense of pride and contentment knowing that despite the passage of time and the challenges they may have faced, their bond remained unbreakable.

At that moment, Stephan couldn't help but smile, cherishing the strength and solidarity radiating from the trio in the photo.

Suman and Aarav exchanged winks before placing their hands on Yuvin's shoulders and drawing close to him.

Yuvin was taken aback.

"We're posing for a business event, not a family gathering," Yuvin advised.

"Golden opportunities don't come around often, brother," Suman countered.

"I won't miss the chance to take a photo with my brother either," Stephan chimed in, joining Aarav and placing a hand on his shoulder.

Yuvin smiled, and they captured the moment in photos.

As time passed, Yuvin left the venue and headed to the hotel.

There, Agnes was seen sketching designs.

"Are you busy?" Yuvin inquired.

"Just wrapping up," Agnes replied.

"What are you working on?" Yuvin asked.

"One of Anish's clients, Radhika, is getting married in a couple of months. She wants me to design her wedding dress, reception outfit, and mehndi attire. So, I'm currently working on designs," Agnes explained.

"Is Anish in the clothing business?" Yuvin queried.

"Yes, he is. We started during college. Initially, we bought clothes and sold them with a small profit. Then Aishu and I learned the art of designing dresses. Now, we're designing clothes too," Agnes elaborated.