Little old, but cute

Recap : Agnes shared her concern with Yuvin regarding the unknown girl in their room.

The next morning,

Agnes woke up to find the man missing beside her.

Agnes wonders, 'Did he leave without saying a word?'

She reaches for her mobile and spots a sticky note.

"Hi, I'm off to a meeting. Don't dwell on yesterday's event; I'll take care of it. Get ready, we need to head to our guest house," Yuvin's note reads.

Agnes smiles.

"A little old, but sweet," she remarks.

Agnes feels a rush of happiness as she gazes at the sticky note, reassured that Yuvin is putting effort into their relationship.

The simple gesture of leaving a thoughtful message fills her with warmth, affirming the connection between them.

In that moment, Agnes is grateful for the small gestures that strengthen their bond and bring joy to her heart.

She grabs her mobile and notices a missed call from Anish.

She calls him, and he picks up immediately.

"Agnes, what happened? Why didn't you answer my call? Is he mistreating you?" Anish inquires worriedly.

Agnes chuckles.

"I was traveling, Anish. I mentioned I'd call you once I reached Jaipur. Did you forget?" She questioned.

As Anish's concern lingers in her mind, Agnes finds herself reflecting on Yuvin's consistently sweet gestures.

She recalls the sticky notes he leaves, the thoughtful messages, and the warmth in his voice whenever they speak.

"Did you just arrive?" Anish asks.

"I arrived yesterday, but it was late at night. That's why I didn't call you," Agnes explains.

"Is he causing you pain, Agnes?" Anish expresses concern.

"Please don't misunderstand him. He's genuinely kind. I never expected him to be this sweet," Agnes expressed her appreciation for Yuvin.

In that moment, Agnes realizes how fortunate she is to have someone who cares for her so deeply.

Despite Anish's concern, she feels a sense of reassurance knowing that Yuvin's kindness is a constant presence in her life, a beacon of support and affection.

"Okay, I'm tied up with something important. I'll get back to you later," Anish said, unwilling to hear Agnes praise Yuvin.

"Aren't you curious why I'm praising him?" she asked.

"I'm not prepared to listen," Anish replied.

Anish couldn't shake off the sting of hurt as Agnes praised Yuvin.

Each word of admiration felt like a dagger piercing through his heart, reminding him of his own insecurities and fears of losing her.

Despite his attempts to brush it off, the pain lingered, casting a shadow over his thoughts and leaving him grappling with a mixture of jealousy and sadness.

In that moment, he couldn't help but wonder if he would ever be able to measure up to the image of Yuvin that Agnes held in her mind.

"Goodbye," Agnes said, ending the call.

Meanwhile, Yuvin arrived at the event venue.

The event brought together the city's most prominent businessmen, creating an atmosphere charged with anticipation and ambition.