Why are you staying in that place?

Recap : Yuvin lost in finding a scar man. Stephan consoles him when Yuvin feels lost.

At hotel,

Yuvin was not ready to go home.

One message fell in his eyes " is he planning to return or not?

He had no idea but he wished to go to her at that moment.

" We are leaving at evening ", Yuvin said without looking away from mobile.

Stephan was happy.

Around evening,

Stephan and Yuvin were seen in the flight

Yuvin instructs Stephan to hand over his mobile.

Stephan asks, 'What happened to your mobile?'

Yuvin replies, 'My wife doesn't text me on my mobile.'

Stephan teases, 'Someone seems possessive,' handing his mobile to Yuvin.

Yuvin reads all the chats between Agnes and Stephan.

Initially, Agnes expressed disbelief, sometimes addressing Yuvin as Monkey or idiot, but everything showed care.

She asked about Yuvin's whereabouts, if he ate, and when he would return.

Yuvin says, 'I thought you were seeing some girl since you were on your mobile all the time. Now I understand.'

Stephan complains,

" No one is ready to date the CEO's friend ".

" That's good ", Yuvin says.

'I should be the one angry here. You took my mobile and read my personal texts. But look at your tone. Don't show your dominance here, Yuvin ", Stephan warns him.

"Yuvin questions, 'Should I appreciate you for texting her all day?'

Stephan responds, 'What's your issue?'"

" She is my wife ", Yuvin responds.

Stephan chuckled.

"Stephan questions, 'Then why didn't you stop her when she left?'

Yuvin remains silent.

'If you're not ready to discuss it, that's okay,' Stephan responds, observing Yuvin's silence.

Yuvin runs his hands through his hair.

'She spoke poorly to my grandmother. She knows how,' Yuvin tries to explain.

Stephan stops him.

'She only met you once before the wedding. You made her feel unwelcome. She married you under pressure. She stayed with you for just one day.

The next morning, you fought, and she left. How do you expect her to know who is important to you and who is not? She barely knows you, stupid.' Stephan advises.

Yuvin was thinking about Stephan's words.

Stephan questions, 'Yuvin, why are you still staying in that palace even after your grandmother advised you to leave?'

Yuvin remains silent, but looks at Stephan as if Stephan already knows the answer to the question.

'I know you want to see your mother's face daily. Even if you pretend otherwise, you care for your brothers. You want to be around them, even if you act angry. Am I right?' Stephan asks.

'Don't speculate too much,' Yuvin tries to dismiss him.

Stephan asks, 'You said this to me. Did you forget?'