Are you expecting love from me?

Recap: Yuvin arranged a place to discuss the thing that is bothering his wife.

In the hotel,

Yuvin walked into the room and saw Agnes rushing towards him. Before he could react, she enveloped him in a tight hug.

"Save me, Yuvin," she pleaded.

He embraced his wife, who was in tears.

"What's troubling you, Agnes?" Yuvin inquired, his voice filled with concern.

"That was a bad dream," she cried.

"Will you share it with me?" he asked gently.

"No, no," she replied.

He hugged her tightly and locked the door behind them to ensure no one would disturb them.

Guiding her to the bed, he knelt before her and took her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Agnes looked at him.

"Why aren't you ready to share with me?" he asked softly.

No one would believe that Yuvin could speak softly.

But here he was, handling his wife with love.

"You will leave me. You will label me a victim. You will say I am unfit," her words trailed off.

Yuvin pressed his lips against hers. When she mentioned leaving, he gently grasped her hair and guided her closer, their lips meeting.

His kiss was an attempt to silence her.

In Yuvin's gentle demeanor, Agnes found an unexpected solace.

His tender gestures, reassuring words, and unwavering support enveloped her in a sense of peace she hadn't known before.

Despite the turmoil of her past and the uncertainties of the present, Yuvin's presence brought her a newfound comfort and security.

In his arms, she felt safe, cherished, and finally able to let go of the burdens that had weighed her down for so long.

With each gentle touch and loving glance, Agnes realized that she had found not only a husband but also a beacon of light guiding her towards a brighter future.

After a few moments, both fell silent.

Agnes was looking at her hand which is between Yuvin's hands.

"Agnes," he lifted her chin, meeting her gaze.

"I am your present and future. I don't care about your past. I've said it before, I don't care how ugly it may be," he reassured her.

The man sought to calm her, assure her, and make her feel at ease. He refused to entertain the notion that she was unfit for him. He shattered the image she held of him in her mind. All of this happened so swiftly. They hadn't even celebrated their first-month anniversary. Yet, here was the man, revealing his sweetest side to his wife in ways she never imagined.

"You married me only to have kids. Then why do you care about me?" she questioned, her thoughts muddled.

"Yes, I married you to have kids. But I want our kids to live happily with their parents. For that, first, we have to understand, trust, and respect each other. I've promised to give my all to this relationship. And you will be the only woman in my life," Yuvin explained calmly.

"Love?" she questioned.

He had spoken about trust, understanding, and respect, but she seemed to be fixated on the concept of love.

He was surprised by her mention of love. Knowing she didn't harbor affection for him, he wondered why she was expecting it from him.

"Are you expecting love from me?" he asked, taken aback.