I am not going to leave you

Recap: Agnes and Yuvin were investing time in their relationship. Agnes observed an elderly man taking a young child, sparking concern for the girl's safety.

Beneath the blue sky,

Agnes engaged in a struggle with Stephan to rescue the girl.

Have you experienced this? How do you know so much? Are you a victim?" Stephan questioned.

Agnes felt speechless, rooted to the spot.

Even Yuvin was taken aback by Stephan's words.

"What do you mean, Stephan?" Yuvin tried to remind Stephan that he was speaking to his friend's wife.

"You have no right to question my personal life. Are you blindly trusting the man? Why? Are you treating girls the same way?" she shouted angrily.

Yuvin could see the pain and restlessness in her eyes. He didn't want his friend and wife to fight over any issue.

"I am speaking to my husband, not to you, so stay out of our matters. It's between me and my husband," Agnes asserted.

Yuvin was taken aback when she repeatedly referred to him as her husband.

"Let's find the man and the little child," Yuvin suggested, putting an end to their argument.

"But it's unsafe for you," Stephan expressed his concern.

"Then let's find the girl quickly," Agnes insisted.

Stephan was upset with Agnes for putting Yuvin in a potentially dangerous situation, and he was annoyed with Yuvin for heeding his wife's words.

"Agnes, stay in the car," Yuvin advised.

" Let us all search in one direction so that we can find her soon and leave the place. I want you to be safe too", Agnes said.

Yuvin smiled.

" Nothing is going to harm me ", Yuvin said.

" I will help you to find her ", she said firmly.

Without waiting for further reply she ran to the direction she saw the old man.

" Call me if you are in trouble", Yuvin shouted and went away to find the girl.

Stephan went away in another path without speaking a word to Yuvin.

" Stephan ", Yuvin tried to stop him but no use.

After a few minutes,

Agnes noticed a small motor room in the corner of the grass land.

She heard the child crying.

" I......I ....... W ......I......lll....... N.......o.......t......d.....o ", the child muttered in between her tears.

Agnes calls Yuvin and hints about the place she is in and starts knocking on the door.

The door was not strong enough and Agnes had opened the door.

The man has made the girl sit in his lap and has put his hand in her top.

" Leave her ", Agnes shouts

" What are you doing to her? ", Agnes questioned.

The little girl was crying.

The man lifted the little girl from his lap but kept a tight grip on her hand.

" Who is she? ", Agnes enquired.

"She's my granddaughter," he explained.

" Why is she crying? ", Agnes asked.

"She's been upset since her parents are at work, so I brought her here to play.", the old man explained.

Agnes noticed his tight grip on her.

"Let her go!" Agnes yelled as she entered the room.

The girl hid behind Agnes.

"Did he do something wrong to you?" Agnes inquired, turning to the little girl, who nodded in response, tears streaming down her cheeks.

" What did he do? ", Agnes asked softly.

" He is asking to lick his private part ", the girl said and cried.

Agnes was shocked. He was worried and checked out to find if anyone accompanies her.

"She's not telling the truth," the man insisted.

"He threatened to tell my parents about my misbehavior if I didn't do as he said. And he touched my breast and complimented it's good even if it small ", the girl said and cried.

" Hey, be quiet ", the man warned her.

" I am not going to leave you ", Agnes threatened.

The oldman observed that only Agnes was present. He attempted to behave inappropriately towards Agnes.

" I guess you are alone. I thought to use her. Okay, I will leave the little girl. But you come and lick it. You are a big girl, right. Do it ", the old man exposed his true colors.

In a dimly lit room, the old man's intentions veered into dark territory as he tried to impose himself upon Agnes, his demeanor shifting from benign to menacing.

With a predatory gleam in his eyes, he advanced towards her, oblivious to her discomfort and resistance. Yet, Agnes stood her ground, her defiance a testament to her resilience in the face of adversity.

He rested his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey!" Agnes yelled.

The old man gripped Agnes's hands and attempted to touch her hip.

Agnes delivered a hard slap.

"How dare you!" Before he could react, she continued to rain down slaps upon him.

"Agnes," Yuvin intervened as he arrived.

Meanwhile, Yuvin frantically searched for the girl. Just then, he received a call from Agnes.

"He's in the room near the large tree. Hurry, I can hear the little girl crying out," she urgently informed him before ending the call.

Yuvin quickly located the room and dashed to the scene, only to witness Agnes vigorously slapping the man.

"He's behaving inappropriately as I thought " Agnes informed him.

Yuvin felt bad for not listening to her early. He looked at the little girl who was holding Agnes leg tightly, fear evident in her face.

As Yuvin observed the distressing scene unfolding before him, a pang of sorrow pierced his heart.

The sight of the little girl caught in such a tumultuous situation stirred within him a deep sense of empathy and sadness.

Despite his own frustrations and concerns, his primary focus shifted to the well-being of the innocent child, igniting a fierce determination to ensure her safety and comfort amidst the chaos.

The old man didn't expected two other men.

"He's attempting to behave inappropriately with me as well," Agnes lamented.

Yuvin's anger flared.

"Please, help me," the girl pleaded.

Yuvin heart melted seeing her state.