Yuvin threatened to marry you.

Recap : Flashback of Yuvin and Rachel. Agnes gets to know Yuvin's action regarding the hotel incident.

In guest house,

Binoy, Rachel, Suman, Aarav, and everyone else present bore witness to their embrace.

"Thank you," Agnes expressed her gratitude, her voice filled with emotion.

"Is everything okay?" Yuvin inquired.

"Thank you," Agnes expressed her gratitude again, but Yuvin was puzzled by her sudden appreciation.

"Everyone is looking at us. Is that okay?" Yuvin sought clarification and giggled.

Agnes distanced herself from him. She blushed looking at him.

Agnes couldn't shake off the feeling of shyness that enveloped her after the spontaneous hug with Yuvin in front of everyone.

The unexpected display of affection had left her feeling exposed and vulnerable, as though her emotions were laid bare for all to see.

Despite knowing that their bond was genuine and innocent, Agnes couldn't help but blush at the thought of others witnessing their intimate moment.

"That was a good scene," Sara commented and laughed.

Agnes felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment.

As Agnes noticed Roshni with a plaster on her head, concern flooded her.

"Mom," Agnes called out, rushing to Roshni's side.

"What happened, mom?" she asked with worry etched on her face.

Yuvin glanced at his mom, who had a plaster on her head. He left the room quietly but took small steps, curious to know what had occurred.

"Just got a bump on the wall, dear. It's nothing serious. Don't worry," Roshni reassured Agnes.

"But how, mom?" Agnes inquired.

"We were packing things, Agnes. In the midst of that, mom bought a saree for us and accidentally hit the wall near my room," Ria explained.

Yuvin quietly walked away after knowing the reason.

Roshni glanced at Yuvin upon learning about his changing behavior. Suman had already contacted his mother and relayed the events that transpired.

"How was the trip?" Veer inquired of Agnes.

"It was good, uncle," she replied with a smile as he walked away.

As Agnes made her way to her room, Rachel stopped her.

"I want to have a few words with you," she stated.

Agnes looked on, curious because till date Rachel didn't speak a word with her.

"I know Yuvin threatened you to marry him.

Now, he's putting on a show to portray himself as a good man. I can see you're falling for it.

Ria and Sara may seem good, but they're aware of Yuvin's true nature.

Yet, they're trying to manipulate you into believing he's good.

I suspect Yuvin is using them for this. But I refuse to be his pawn. I don't want an innocent girl like you to fall into his trap.

Don't trust him. Leave him. Find a life for yourself.

If you don't, you'll suffer in every possible way. I'm saying this because I care about you, like a sister," Rachel urged.

Agnes felt disturbed.

"I've never spoken to you before today. I believed it was your life and your decision to make. But seeing the whole family deceive you, I can't stay silent.