I'll never compare my wife with anyone

Recap : Agnes and Yuvin spend some lite moments.

In the hotel,

" I'm exhausted. I just want to sleep," Agnes lamented.

"Just wait a few minutes," Yuvin requested.

Agnes headed to their room first.

Suddenly, she shouted, "Ahhhhhhh!"

Yuvin, who was a few steps away, carrying the bag, was taken aback.

He hurried to the room, with Stephan following closely behind.

Yuvin's heart raced and tension gripped him as Agnes's shout pierced the air. His mind raced with worry, fearing what might have caused her distress.

To their surprise, they found a naked girl waiting for Yuvin in the bed.

Her bra and panties were scattered on the floor to welcome him.

"What the hell? " Yuvin shouted.

Agnes quickly grabbed the bedsheet and covered the girl, unwilling to let her husband see another woman in such a state of undress.

Stephan's anger was palpable as he surveyed the room's disarray.

"Who arranged this room?" Yuvin demanded of Stephan.

"Florida Industries," Stephan replied.

"Do they have any sense at all?" Yuvin fumed.

"Listen, you have five minutes. Get dressed and leave the room, or you'll regret it," Yuvin threatened before storming off, Agnes following closely behind.

Yuvin couldn't shake the feeling of regret at subjecting his wife to such chaos.

Agnes gets settled in a nearby chair.

"We could stay in my room," Stephan offered.

" "Who knows, maybe there's a surprise waiting for you in your room as well. But don't worry, I will not disturb your time with a girl," Yuvin teased.

"I don't have a wife, so any company would be welcome," Stephan retorted, mocking Yuvin.

"Stop being silly," Yuvin chuckled, shaking his head.

After a few minutes,

The girl comes from the room, wearing a mini-skirt that barely covered her thighs.

"I apologize. I wasn't aware you'd brought a girl," she said.

Yuvin simply pushed her aside and entered the room.

Agnes and the girl exchanged glances.

As the unknown girl pondered why Yuvin had chosen Agnes over someone she deemed as "hot" like herself, a mix of emotions flooded her mind.

Confusion mingled with a tinge of insecurity as she questioned her own worth and attractiveness

She couldn't help but wonder what qualities Agnes possessed that drew Yuvin to her instead.

Yuvin quickly inspected the surroundings before allowing Agnes to enter.

"See you in the morning," Stephan bid farewell to them and departed.

"I'm sorry, Agnes," Yuvin apologized.

"Did you ask her to leave because of me?" she questioned, catching him off guard.

"Even if you hadn't accompanied me, I would have done the same," Yuvin asserted.

"Fine," she retorted angrily before storming off to freshen up.