Chapter 1. There Lived a Ruler.

Buzz-
Buzz-
The flies dance as they accompany you inside the magnificent hall, completely overjoyed by the purging smell that has everyone inside holding their breath.
Although their buzzing is quite irritating to the ear, you cope with it because it comes as a souvenir for the package you bring with you.
With heavy breathing, you walk through what may seem like an endless pathway, your hazy eyes starting to see a blur as you're barely able to open them while you drag yourself.
Your footsteps match the slow drops from your package as you look ahead to the person you can't wait to reach.
You catch a side glance of those eyes that once stared at you as nothing but a pet now staring at you with horror, however they have no other choice than to remain where they are.
That is if they don't want your wild guard dogs making a meal out of them.
"Pfft, cowards," you mutter to yourself, carrying on with your journey to the end of the hall.
Your feet, although covered in dust, are brightened with long red marks and oozing with warm blood, staining the fine marble tiles as you sway side to side, barely able to catch yourself each time you miss a step.
Your pale dress is covered in sweat and blood, not forgetting the ripping in your dress that makes you look like you have just gone through a rose bush and gotten injured by the thorns, and your lips which are dyed red from dried off blood.
Finally, you look ahead, and your eyes meet the look of horror of the one sitting at the far end.
As much as he wishes to move, he is unable to as he holds on to his chest while you grin mischievously.
His back pushes against his chair, his pupils shaking with his jaw which drops open as he stares at your hand rather than you.
Scoff!
It's not like you were expecting any less, you know he wouldn't dare to meet your gaze when he's responsible for the monster you've become.
Following his gaze, you lower your eyes to stare with pride at your trophy, and then, with a devious smirk, you throw it at his feet.
"Here, this is the head of your precious son, tooth for tooth, Alpha."
As you speak, the head, wrapped in a blood-stained, was-white cloth, bounces and rolls to his feet.
"What do you think father, do you like my gift?" you question him, but the man is in much grief to spare you a second of attention.
He lowers his back, although tightly clenching to his chest, and gently reaches for the head in the cloth.
Even now, the man you call father cared more about the head of his dead son than his returned eldest daughter who had just murdered her brother.
The little bit of sympathy left dies off instantly as you realize that no matter what, you would never be the number one priority. Just as you're about to laugh to yourself, you hear him cry out in a loud voice.
"You... wicked wench...! How dare you do this to your brother Roxanne!"
His veins thumping while he yells curses at you with all his might, his throat squeezing as he applies pressure to his face topped with a look of anger and frustration.
Slowly you walk towards him when he speaks again.
"I should have killed you when I killed that whore, you are no different from your traitorous mother," he yells.
Your teeth clash with the other and your eyes twitch.
"Enough!" You yell loudly, that the windows shatter from the dominance in your voice.
With furrowed brows, you flick your fingers at once, forcing your iron claws out and diving at him when he roars back with full force but falls back into his throne, clenching unto his chest once again as you dodge his attack.
He misses yours as well, but you take the opportunity to get away with his right hand.
"Ahhh," he screams out in pain as blood gushes out.
He stares out his hand, completely focused as he tries to heal himself, however, his bleeding does not seize as he stares at you, completely horrified.
"You, what did you do to me?"
"Me?" You question him as you look around to see that there is no one behind you, then you beam brightly as you lower yourself towards him while he squats down, unable to believe his eyes.
You come close to his ear and chuckle, but then you whisper so he alone can hear, "Did you enjoy the wine, Father?"
He flinches as if electrocuted and moves back. His eyes were wide enough as if they would bulge out at any moment while he chanted.
"Edward, that bastard!"
There it was, the words you waited to hear before you broke the news to him.
"This is what it feels like to be a betrayed father, or did you forget?"
Your lips stretch as you grin devilishly, exposing your fine equal white teeth, the only thing that happens to not be bloody.
"This is the taste of the same poison you claimed my mother fed you, the poison that renders any wolf anything but a werewolf while killing you, now you'll know how it feels to experience two deaths, one by poison, and the other..." your eyes revert backward, escorting your father's eyes towards the entrance, where your dogs stayed to guard.
"You... you monster!" he yells at you, but the look on his face is too thrilling to not enjoy.
"Hahaha!"
"Call me whatever you want, you'll die either way, then your darling wife will join you once I find her," you say with excitement cemented on your face.
You can almost picture it, the look in her eyes before she joins him.
Satisfied you turn around, leaving your father to bleed to death.
The members of the council, who are reduced to nothing now quivered at the mere sight of you.
Their pathetic faces thrill you, and you push away your father from his throne and help yourself to the soft cushion.
"All of you here will die, by my hands, of course, I did wait a long time to kill you."
The crowd goes wild as wailing and pleas erupt, must go on their knees, and the others stare blankly at the heavily guarded door.
"Please, spare us," they cry.
Your eyes widen and you scoff.
Their pitiful faces with drooling noses look a bit too genuine to be fake, after all, you did surround the building with more dogs, but... the memory of these spiteful two-faced council makes you sick.
"My mother begged you for the same thing, she said she was innocent and being framed. I recall everyone here who provided fake evidence and testimonies, and you want me to spare you?"
Silence befalls them as they snuffle.
Words are too heavy for their mouth, and justification has become an asset to them that they do not have.
You stare at them, standing tall, as the innocent eight-year-old you once were has been murdered by them, but you can't help but thank them for making you stronger.
Just then, an idea pops in.
"Alright then, the two people with the most kills get out of here alive," you announce to them.
The bewildered court stares at each other, friends, enemies, families, everyone present, unsure what to do, and yet they're anxious, calmly on the watch for who will take the first move.
You notice this and frown, "so... what are you waiting for?"
At your question, the cry of a woman breaks out as she charges at her opponent.
Just like that, the bloodbath begins as they charge at each other, murdering themselves without a second thought, and, you just watch.
Grunt~
The struggle of your father catches your attention as you stare at him.
Your eyes wander to the door and then back to him as you smile a crooked smile.
Whistle~
Two dogs standing guard leave their position as they run towards your father, and the frightened man takes to his heels, but his speed is no match for your dog, as the last words you hear from him are screams.
His final screams echo through your mind like a soothing rhythm as you breathe deeply and relax, enjoying the cries of the audience.
Now no one is in your way, there's only you... Finally, you can begin your reign as Roxanne, the first female wolf-less Alpha.