Chapter 7. How'd We Get Here?

“Do you know what that means?” you ask, drawing near that he feels your hot breath upon him.
Idah is quiet for a while, which ticks you off, and you have no such plans of being with someone skeptical about his own decision.
With a frustrating sigh, you caress your temple, “never mind, just get out before I hurt you,” you tell him, ready to put the conversation to an end.
To his maid, Terra, you tell her, “Get your master out safely or keep him protected behind the doors. I do not want to hear rumors about how cruel I’ll be to him by tomorrow.”
You watch as the two leave. Your knees give way as you fall to the floor, and hot sweat drips down your body as you hold on tight to the rails, when suddenly, Idah, as if resisting, turns around and yells…
“I did a lot of things while I was trying to pay off my debt to the loan sharks.”
His words strike you like a heavy blow, and you, including his maid, stare at him in utter shock.
“Master,” Terra silently whispers, reaching out to Idah, but you raise your hand to silence her.
This was new to your ears.
“Leave us, Terra, and get to safety. I can assure you that I won’t harm him.”
You see reluctance in the girl's eyes as she obeys you, bowing her head in submission as she leaves. Now, it’s only the both of you in the room, and you are dying to hear his story, especially now that the both of you were left alone.
“Continue,” you command, rising to your feet with the strength you saved. No,w you can no longer hold back your heat as the smell emits from your body like a drug.
You can see Idah’s finger massage and how his throat dances as he gulps down his saliva.
“I used to do many things before I was brought here. I may be able to help you if you let me,” he answers in a low voice, so faint that your ears have a hard time hearing his words.
Your brows twitch, and you frown, “so you’re telling me I brought a prostitute to my house?” you yell, inflicting fear on Idah, who cringes, and yet not another word leaves his mouth.
As if being an Omega and the son of your arch enemy isn’t enough, now you find out he’s a prostitute, which is supposed to make you mad, but you feel strange, the guilt you were supposed to feel from going to bed with him has instantly vanished, and you grin.
“Taking into account that you would help me with my rutt, I’ll let your past slide, but no one must know,” you tell him.
While you may have forgiven him, there were other things you could not put aside. For a start, you crave to know how many dared to touch him, you itch to know when he was reduced to prostituting, and you yearn to see if he holds any one of his clients as unique, and yet…?
It’s unknown to you why you’re so bothered by it.
Whoosh~
Quickly, you whisk him off his feet, carrying him in your arms and into your bedroom.
The door behind is open because you know no breathing soul would dare to defy your command and return to the mansion, no less have a peak in your room.
He lands softly on the bed as you stay over him, trapping him in the middle of your arms.
“Take it off,” you instruct, and he takes off his pants without resistance.
Your eyes stare as you watch his clothes drop from his body, and your eyes widen in astonishment.
Behold, a monstrous weapon of destruction stands before you, and the result of your rutt is already rubbing off as his dick twitches while it stands glorious.
You’re irritated once again to know the culprit behind his training as you doubt he grew this on his own, and a thought suddenly pops into your head, “I’ll make it mine. I’ll tame him so he’ll never remember what the other's touch feels like.
Slowly, your hand traces a straight line from his collarbone, lowering down towards his stomach when you feel him twitch, and you grin. It’s a good sign.
“Get on all four,” you command.
He goes down on all fours, pointing his ass upwards as you hold down his head turned towards the left.
Idah’s mind suddenly goes blank as he feels your long, rough finger slowly make its way inside him. He twitches, but you hold him down with one hand and continue till he consumes your finger.
He could feel his insides melting as your finger wriggled effortlessly inside, touching every corner. It was a matter of time before you found your weak spot.
With a devious chuckle, you tease that spot gently, rubbing it as if you were stroking his hair, which makes him twitch as he tries to wiggle his way out. You watched his cock throb, and you wanted more.
The hand pinning him down releases him, and as soon as he could lift his head once again, he was soon lying down as his knees shook violently before giving in to your hands upon his balls.
You wrap your two hands around his legs, each hand holding a leg as you lift him with your strength to support him, parting his legs to have more room to tease him as he twitches.
His cock, sensitive to your touch, starts to drool as you scrape the inside of his ass, pulling out whenever you notice he is about to come.
It was almost as if you knew his body better than him, as every corner you touch has him twitching, and just as you got excited, you heard sniffles. Idah turns around, revealing his face with tears as the man with the angel-like appearance begs you, “Please stop teasing me.”
You see him sweating profusely, and the beat is already wet from the leaking of his cock, and best of all, the sweat trailing down his neck ignites you.
His words, like dynamite in your head, stir up something within you as you flip him around, crossing your legs over his body as you lower yourself and begin to undress.
“Well, you’re in luck, plplaytimever, my dear Omega.”
Leaning towards a laying pose, you stop at his shoulder, licking his collarbone toward his neck.
“Ngh!” you hear him let out a moan, your hand reaching for his clenched fist as you lock fingers, raising both hands upwards with one hand and lowering yourself yet again. This time, your knee pressing against his cock can feel its thickness. You smile, staring at him as a predator would to its prey. After all, you two have a long night ahead of you.