Chapter 4. Bewitched.

Not in a million years did you ever believe that such a day would come?
In your palm is his face, a mesmerizing beauty shining even in the dark, that the beauty of the moon does not even compare to his face.
“How could anyone be so perfect?” is the first question that pops into your head as you lose control, staring deeply at his beautiful face.
What did he lack? Nothing in looks except his stone eyes, after all, he was blind.
With a baby face, round and soft, wet curly hair that tickles your nose with the scent of coconut oil, long, thick, and full eyelashes, perfectly trimmed arched eyebrows, and his lips…
Your fingers trial upon his moist pale and pink lips, and before you know it, you’re drawing closer to his face, in just a minute more, you would meet….
“Huek!” the moment he whines out of pain, and a bit of fear, you feel your sanity snap back.
Your cheeks flushed red, too bad he can’t see how embraced he looks.
However, irked by your bewitchment to his face your fingers hold him tightly and yet you stare intensely at his face, almost as if you’re trying to get him to hold still so you could stare some more.
As you stare deeply, a sudden memory flashes before your eyes, and your mood instantly changes causing you to frown, your teeth grit and you press on tightly to his jaws, then you open your mouth and break the news to him.
“You, you look just like him, like that bastard who betrayed my mother!”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he mumbles.
You’re instantly vexed and presses him to the floor.
The young man is in a net where your legs are unsure where to run to as your weight slowly presses upon him while you lower yourself, closing in the gap between your legs as you choke him with one hand on his neck.
“Ah!”
“Please don’t kill me,” He begs, but you feel all the more reason to end his puny life, but most of all, what you are dying to know is….
“How did this bastard get in here?”
“Susan!!!” You roar with a loud voice that the glass cracks, but does not shatter.
Every wolf in your mansion trembles, covering their ears to keep them from exploding thanks to your shout.
The man under you has his hands over his ears as well, and you can feel him convulse as if he were about to die.
With irritation you rise on your feet, leaving the weakling as he folds himself in fear, just as Susan walks in and unable to wait for her to walk in, you hurry to the door where she stands.
“Here I am Alpha,” Susan reports.
You take a good look from where you came from, the sight of a man trembling has your blood boiling as you turn back to her.
“What is this?” 
This?
Susan subconsciously raises her head in surprise at the word you just used on him, still, she takes a deep breath and answers.
“He is your mate. Just as you wanted Alpha.”
Oh, those words are all it takes to cause you to flare with rage.
You turn around, curiously searching for something till you find a glass vase, and you reach out for it, smashing it the next second.
“This is a weakling, an Omega for crying out loud, a useless, blind omega. That is not my husband, and neither is he the someone I wish to marry,” you yell to her face.
“With all due respect Alpha, I did try to tell you, but you weren’t ready to listen, it’s not certain yet,” a stiff Susan says.
Her face is unfazed by your intimidating aura, after all, she is fond of your attitude, probably because she’s the only person who hasn’t left your side with that terrible temper of yours.
You know too well that she isn’t lying, as a matter of fact, the moment you saw him, you were wondering if this was what Susan wanted to talk about.
“Tch! Get rid of him then, I don’t need any more weaknesses,” you instruct Susan as you turn to leave, however, you feel something grab tightly on your leg.
It’s weak, but you can feel how much force that person is putting into grabbing you.
Your eyes look down to the sight of your mate holding you tightly, refusing to let go as he weeps desperately.
It’ll probably take one kick to send this weakling flying, and yet, you feel your anger quill as you wait to hear what he has to say, but he keeps quiet, just weeping silently as his tears wet your feet.
‘If I may Alpha, since you weren’t present for the mating ceremony, a blood oath was done instead.
Your spouse cannot be put to death by you, otherwise you would die as well.
You cannot also force your mate to leave, it has to be voluntary,” she tells you.
Oh, you crave her blood so bad at the moment, that your eyes turn red with anger, however, you resist because the cross is yours to carry, after all, you were ignorant.
For a second you rest upon the small drawer by the wall and massage both sides of your head to try to keep sane, at last, you let out a long and deep sigh as you look down at the parasite clinging to you.
In an attempt to get rid of him, you shake off your leg and watch him wobble as he tries hard not to let go but being weaker, his strength fails him and he falls off.
“Take this thing to a room, somewhere far from mine, and make sure I don’t see him, otherwise sharing a pain which would be less effective on me may not be a bad idea,” you tell Susan, sending goosebumps to both Susan and the helpless man.
“But… but Alpha, you haven’t consummated your union yet, you can’t hold on much longer remember,” Susan mutters with her head bent down, and her eyes looking away.
Looking down does not spare her from your anger as you growl at her face, your fangs sharpened to greet her face and your pupils change within seconds, “over my dead body will I mate with nobody, now get him out of my sight.”
“Yes, Alpha.”
Being diligent Susan lowers herself to the floor as she helps the man up on his feet.
You side glance, watching as her arms wrap around his shoulder while assisting him, and then you catch sight of him giving Susan his slender, thin hands, his back rests upon Susan’s for support, and you hear him pant, and the sound of Susan’s breath upon his neck.
“They’re close, a bit too close.” You tell yourself as you pay close attention.
“Wait!” You yell out to the two as they walk towards the door.
With your head up high, you walk towards the door where the two stand in wait for you, your arms folded as you stand, blocking the pathway to the exit with no word to say.
Susan stares blankly at you in wait, and with nothing to say, you realize you’ve made a stupid mistake, but you have to say something at least.
“What is your name?” you ask out of the blue, but he’s silent, much to your detest. “Don’t tell me you’re mute too?”
“It’s… Idah, Alpha,” he says with a hoarse voice.
“Last name?”
“Benjamin…”
You stare at him, but there’s more to your stare. From fierce eyes that twitch to grinning teeth and clenched fists. You’re extremely angry.
“Susan,” you call out while glaring at him.
“Yes, Alpha.”
“Put him somewhere where his existence would never be known, no one must know that I married the son of a traitor.”
Now you’re certain of his identity.