Chapter 8. The Bottom.

You bite your lower lip as the striking image of Idah sweating from your hands sends you into heat. More, you want to see just how many faces he could make.
With a mighty pull, you have him seated upon your thigh, his legs divided by yours as you hold on to his waist, pushing him closer to feel his hot rod poke your bare skin. It's wet and slimy, and yet you feel intoxicated by it.
"Ngh~" a small moan escaped his lips, immediately drawing your attention towards a flustered Idah's face.
His face is all red as he covers his mouth with his hand.
Ah, that's the sound you want to hear.
Everything about him is as seductive as ever, especially his half-buttoned shirt barely hanging around his shoulders while drenched in sweat, making it transparent.
You take sight of nipples and grin, drawing near. You raise your head, watching his reaction as your tongue gently traces over his nipple.
"Ah~" he flinches, almost as if he were about to convulse, exciting you that you go and, for his right nipple.
"S...stop... ah" he begs, rubbing his cock upon your skin.
Releasing your right hand from his waist, you trace on smoothly to his back, your hand lowering gently, racing a straight line towards the space between his ass.
There it was, the tiny opening twitching violently. To think he was so sensitive...
Your finger traces back and forth against his hole as he trembles, doing his best to hold on, but he can't keep it up for long as your finger digs deep into his ass. It was sudden and unexpected that Idah couldn't bear it, as he jerked, grabbing onto your shoulders as he buried his face into your neck, breathing heavily as you felt hot liquid upon your skin.
"You came from one finger," you tell him with a devilish chuckle.
"I'm sorry, I tried to hold it in," he apologises while he pants.
"For that, I'm going to punish you," you say, separating him from your shoulders. "I'm going to see how long you can hold it in. Make sure not to come too early."
"Y...yes, alpha!"
Quickly, you lay him down, and his legs parted wide open as you lower your head gently towards the erected rod. You're wondering how your will that thing fits inside you, as you fear for your life, so you decide to go with your mouth.
Grabbing it with one hand, you circle your index finger over the small opening and watch him squeeze onto the bedsheet.
Tucking your hair behind, you lower your face and stretch out your tongue as you give it a little lick.
"Ah...ah~" he moans, his heart racing faster each second.
With the signal, you engulf his meat stick into your throat, holding his legs down as you give him a blowjob. It becomes difficult as you never thought it'd go that deep into your throat, but you've never backed down from a challenge.
With proper positioning, you get yourself ready and furiously continue.
Idah struggles, turning to the side as he grips the bedsheet hard and pulls it off, his hips slowly rising as he turns, but you grab onto his thigh, pulling him downwards as you continue to eat him up.
"Gah~" he yells, holding onto your shoulder to resist as he reaches his limit.
He struggles for a while with you, and when he can no longer resist, he holds on to your hair as his rod twitches inside your mouth and before you know it, you're overflowing with thick cream.
"I... I came... I'm sorry," he begs, sitting up, but you lick the corners of your lips and push him down.
"Relax, you have plenty of time to prove yourself," you admit as you go a little closer, crossing your legs over him as you prepare for a bumpy ride.
"You're in my mansion, and I'm in charge here, so until I say I'm done, then I'm not done, so you better get ready."
Instantly, you get on him, grabbing hold of his meat as you rub his cream over your cheeks, slowly... you lower yourself, holding back the moans of this painful pleasure until you bridge the gap between you two.
"Ha~ Ha!" you pant as you rest from exhaustion.
You could feel how deep his rod is from inside you. If he was the one in control, you're almost certain he would, without doubt, move your womb.
Properly seated, you tie your hair up in a bun and brace yourself.
Thwack!
Thwack!!
The sound of two people's sloppy bodies echoes throughout the room, along with the moans and cries of both you and Idah.

Special note:
Hi everyone, Dora here. I really appreciate your love for my novel, for the constant binge reading and all, Aisha, and a couple of others. Special love to all of you.
Sorry for dropping in right under your lovely read but I needed to grab your attention. I would be so happy if you would share this book to as many out there who loves femdom, I lost a couple of readers after I took the book down once, it's a miracle some of y'all were able to track it down. Would really appreciate if you could share and follow me.
Until Saturday next week, kisses!