Set Up

Dogday hummed as he made his way to his final house for the day!

Catnap's, of course! Despite the name, he couldn't let him just sleep in all day! He'd miss out on all the fun!

Dogday opened the door as he cheerfully made his way inside, making his way to Catnap, who was sleeping in his bed, while Dogday's tail wagged.

"Catnaaapppp!!"

He called out, waiting for the cat to wake up. Catnap stirred, groaning as he kept his eyes shut, not wanting to wake up.

Dogday let out a small chuckle, as he got closer to Catnap's bed.

"Come onnnn Catnap! You can't sleep ALL day, you know!"

Catnap let out a small groan, as he finally decided to open his eyes, looking over at Dogday with his eyes half open.

"Hmm...okay Dogday, fine. I'll get up."

Catnap rubbed his eyes, sitting up as he pulled the sheets down a bit.

"What are we doing today anyways? I hope it's not football..."

Dogday shook his head, jumping at Catnap and giving him a surprise hug.

"Hehehe nope! No worries! We're not hanging out with the others this time, in faccccttt!"

Dogday knocked Catnap over unintentionally, forcing Catnap to lay on the bed, on his back.

He stared up at Dogday, who loomed over him on the bed, a big smile on his fave.

"I thought that the two of us could have some fun!! Ya know?"

Dogday's tail wagged eagerly, seemingly never stopping as the dog was full of energy.

Catnap couldn't help but blush. Was this...some weird way of flirting? Or was this completely unintentional?

Well....it doesn't seem like something Dogday would do to flirt, especially as in this case it could be seen as a bit...

...yeah. Although Catnap didn't exactly hate the thought of that.

Jussst that if anyone were to make a move like that, he'd expect it to be himself if anything.

(Top Dogday? More likely than you'd think /j...?)

Catnap shook the thought away. He was probably just overthinking things, right?

There's no way Dogday would have planned something out, especially like this.

Catnap smiled back, looking into Dogday's eyes as he finally responded.

"Heh, ya know what? Sure, why not? I suppose I haven't done much with anyone recently, and I can't exactly say no to my best friend."

Catnap said, although it wasn't quite the same as what he was actually thinking.

'That, and I can't exactly say no to someone so damn cute.' Catnap thought to himself.