Energy [NSFW]

"Mmm...Catnap..."

Dogday poked at the cat gently with his finger, something that Catnap was surprisingly not bothered by. He was reading a book, his ear twitching when he heard the dog's voice.

Catnap turned his head over to face the dog. He seemed a little nervous about something, his paws together.

"What's up, Dogday?"

The cat asked, letting go of his book, only to immediately grab it once more with his long tail, holding it up in the air.

"I uh...have a bit of...pent up energy, Catnap. Do you uh....think you could help with it?"

The dog asked in a shy, quiet voice. One that was particularly out of character for him. Catnap smiled as he sat up, placing the book down on a small desk before unwrapping his tail around it.

"Oh? Well, we could head outside and play for a bit if you'd like. Maybe we could even play a game or tw-"

"No, that's not...exactly what I meant."

Catnap tilted his head in confusion, wondering what the dog could have meant. He was about to ask, until the dog answered for him.

Dogday slowly opened his legs, which Catnap only just noticed were unusually close together. As he opened them, he revealed his erect cock, a bit of pre leaking off from it.

The cat's face flushed red. He finally realized what the dog was talking about. To be fair...they've been together a while and haven't really gotten to that point.

Fortunately, the critters didn't have any plans for the day, giving them more than enough free time to have as much fun as they wanted.

Besides...Dogday seems quite desperate.  In fact, he was using his puppy eyes on Catnap.

'Gosh, I can never say no to that adorable face of his...admittedly, I would like to myself...hm...'

Catnap gently rubbed Dogday's face with his hand, brushing the warm, soft fur on it.

"Alright alright, you win puppy. Let's take care of that bone of yours, shall we~?"

Dogday let out a small chuckle, his tail wagging eagerly in excitement and anticipation.

"Pfft Catnap come on!"

"Sorry sorry, I couldn't help it!"

Catnap got on all fours, presenting his ass to the dog, who blushed in response, his cock making a small throb in response.

The canine grabbed onto Catnap's ass as he got on top of him, his cock lined up with Catnap's ass. His heart rushed.

Were they really doing this? After all this time?

He felt a bit nervous too. Would he be able to satisfy Catnap? To be fair-

"What are ya waiting for, hun?"

The cat asked, snapping Dogday out of his thoughts. His face flushed slightly.

"Sorry! Just got a little lost in thought, heh. You know, if you'd rather top-"