One way to sleep [NSFW]

Dogday groaned, laying in his bed with Catnap nearby.

"Ugh...I just can't get myself to fall asleep!"

The canine complained. He's tossed, turned, closed and opened his eyes, you name it. And he still couldn't get to himself to fall asleep.

For a variety of reasons. It was too warm, he didn't get comfortable enough....

He let out a defeated sigh, which convinced Catnap to finally step in. He was the sleep expert afterall.

He pulled the bed sheets off the bed, the cool air hitting Dogday's body. He stared at the feline, who crawled his way in front of his lover.

"Huh? Oh, sorry if I was bothering you Catnap! I'm just having trouble sleeping. I don't know what to do about it at this point. I tried everything!"

The feline smirked, his long tail slowly creeping up on the canine. He remained oblivious however, only eyeing the cat.

"Well...there is one thing you haven't tried."

The cocker-spaniels tail swayed for a moment, the prospect of finally getting the rest he needed exciting Dogday.

"Oh, and what would that–"

Suddenly, a warm and powerful sensation hit the dog, as he felt something tug at what lay hidden between his legs.

His dick, of course.

The feline's long tail wrapped around it tightly, which combined with Day's sensitivity made the canine moan with even the tiniest of movements.

He quickly grew hard from the pleasure already, reaching his full mast in a matter of seconds.

"O-Oh! Catnap...~"

He moaned lustfully, too exhausted to try and protest against the feline's suggestion. The cat crawled closer, bringing his mouth to the canine's dick.

"Shh...just let it happen, Dogday. I'll help you get the rest you need...~"

Dogday nodded, beginning to moan as the feline licked the dog's dick with his tongue, while gently tugging on it with his tail at the same time.

The canine couldn't hold back any of his moans, gripping onto the bed tightly. He felt a little tempted to thrust, but he held back, not wanting to ruin any of the cat's plans.

Slowly, the long tail unwrapped itself from the dog's dick, as Catnap opened his mouth.

"Ready~?"

A whimper escaped Dogday as he nodded. He was more than ready..especially now that the cat has gotten him all worked up.

The cat proceeded, beginning to suck the canine off, and in quite a skillful manner at that. He barely struggled for even a moment, bobbing his head up and down his partners dick in a smooth, flow-like motion.

The canine's lust overpowered him, as he began to buck his hips alongside Catnap's sucking. He didn't mind however. In fact, he smiled, watching the dog as he sucked deeper, coating his dick with his saliva.

The feline decided to take the opportunity to pleasure himself as well, putting his tail to good use, by stroking himself off with it.

Dogday held onto Catnap's head, holding on for dear life as he felt himself grow close...and fast.

He couldn't even hold back if he tried; not at the rate that Catnap was going. Pre leaked out with ease, giving the feline a small taste of the dog.

It tasted like Vanilla...as expected.

"I'm...I'm close..~"

He warned in a soft voice, yet another moan escaping him immediately afterwards. The feline acknowledged this by deep throating Dogday's cock, all the way down to the base.

Now he had no chance of holding back.

His body shook, his cock throbbing in pleasure alongside the cat's. His small thrusts into the cat's mouth grew sloppy, until suddenly...

The dog's entire body shook, his legs growing weak as he hit his climax, a powerful orgasm overwhelming him and his body as he shot a thick load down Catnap's throat.

"F-Fuck..~!! Agghh..~!"

The canine moaned, his tail wagging in delight as he took in the delightful sensations.

Similarly, the cat reached his own climax, gulping down as much as he could from his canine partner, his own cock splurting out a few strings between them.

Once the canine finished shooting his load, he collapsed onto the bed, his dick softening as he laid there. The cat pulled his mouth off of the dog's cock, of course, to not overwhelm him.

He felt dizzy...but great. He smiled, a soft chuckle escaping him as he closed his eyes.

Finally...he fell asleep, just like that.

Catnap licked his lips with a satisfied smirk on his face.

'Cute...'

He thought to himself, before laying down beside the dog, wrapping his arms around his partner.

He closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep himself.