Having Fun

Catnap smirked, as he grabbed a controller, handing it over to Dogday.

"I'll be player 2 and youuu can be player 1!"

Dogday took the controller, although he looked up at Catnap, seemingly a little concerned.

"Awww really? I thought you'd want to be player 1, haha!"

Catnap chuckled softly as he grabbed another controller, turning on the tv and game console.

"Nah, I don't really care which player I am to be completely honest."

Catnap answered as he sat down on the couch. Dogday sat beside him, leaning on Catnap's shoulder a bit.

For a moment, Catnap looked at Dogday beside him.

He always looked so darn cute! Even when he wasn't doing anything special.

Dogday looked up at Catnap, seemingly a little confused before he smiled back. Dogday leaned in, giving Catnap a small peck on the lips before he turned back to the screen in front of the two.

As the two played the game, they eventually made it to a boss, one that Dogday in particular struggled with a bit.

"Ahhh dang it! Save me Catnap!!"

Catnap let out a small laugh, his tail swaying slightly.

"Dogday, you're such a doofus!"

"But isn't that something you like about me?"

"I mean, of course! You're just silly is all, hehe."

Luckily, Catnap managed to beat the boss for his lover, and the two decided to get off for the day after that.

That, and Dogday did want to cuddle with Catnap a bit, which they couldn't exactly do while playing a game.

Dogday wrapped his arms around Catnap, resting his head on the cat's chest. Catnap blushed a little in reaction to this, but wrapped his arm around Dogday's body.

Dogday's tail wagged eagerly, even though the two weren't doing anything too exciting. Well, sort of at least.

Catnap sighed peacefully, rubbing Dogday's back a little.

"So...Catnap?"

"Hm? Yes Dogday?"

Catnap responded, looking down at his partner.

"Would you actually want to uh..y'know?"

"I...don't think I actually know what you're referring to, hun."

Dogday blushed slightly, as he leaned in closer to Catnap's face.

"Ya know...would you wanna do that uh...thing lovers do when they're quite...close."

Dogday reluctantly hinted once more. This time, Catnap actually got the hint, as his face flushed red.

"OH!! You want to do...THAT?"

Dogday smirked, gaining a sudden bit of confidence as he placed a hand on Catnap's lap.

"I meannn...I don't see why not. You're pretty cute, afterall...~"

Catnap's face flushed red, as he suddenly began to feel nervous, staring at Dogday wide-eyed.

He's never seen this side of him before. Where did this come from?

Dogday didn't seem to be bothered by this at all, as he got on top of Catnap.

"Awww, what's the matter kitty? Cat got your tongue?"

Dogday joked, letting out a small giggle afterwards. He placed a hand on Catnap's waist, which made the cat gasp softly out of surprise.

"Just tell me if you're fine with this, kitty, and we can go further...~"

Dogday winked, awaiting some sort of response from the cat.

While Catnap didn't expect things to escalate so...suddenly. He admittedly did want this. Actually...he had thought about it for quite a while now, although he expected Dogday to be a lot more...shy about it.

Though, seeing him like this was a nice surprise, even if it was unexpected.

Catnap gave Dogday a small nod, still at a loss of words. Dogday of course understood it as a signal to proceed.

Dogday gently grabbed Catnap's rear end, as he began to lick at the cat's neck.

"Mmm...you taste like lavender...~"

The dog commented, as the cat began to let out some small noises, but he held them in the best he could, holding his mouth shut.

Dogday let out a soft chuckle as he whispered in the cat's ear.

"Come on kitty, you don't have to keep quiet for me. No one's gonna hear us, silly...~"

Catnap nodded once again, responding quietly.

"R...Right."

Dogday stopped afterward, letting go as he stood up. Catnap let out a small whine, to his own surprise.

Dogday actually found it kind of cute, but didn't say anything about it...yet.

"Stay here, kitty. I've got just the thing for you."

Dogday said as he began to leave the room. He stopped for a moment, looking back at Catnap.

"...Unless you want me to punish you...~"

The dog winked, before making his way out of the room to grab something.

'Well, I guess we know 'who's doing what' now, huh?'

Catnap thought to himself.