10| Pasta Fiasco

Hello my lovely readers! I appreciate all the love this story is getting! I just had one small wish, i would love if you can vote as much as you can! It helps me write better!

And if we can reach a good amount of votes, I'll upload the next chapter 😉

It literally takes a second but helps me a lot!

On with the story 💃🏾

Akanksh's POV

After the reception was over and all the guests left for their home, we too decided to head home as it was already too late.

I shifted the gear and looked in front at the road which was awfully quiet or it was the utter silence inside the car apart from the noise of bangles clinking.

As Chote papa's driver wasn't well, I
sent mine to drive them home. Therefore I am driving my car back home.

Usually I drive myself home as it helps me clear my mind and I actually love driving for long distances but today I'll do anything except this.

The kids were already asleep and sleeping peacefully at the back of the car as they were very tired.

"Ji humko apse kuch puchna tha"  I looked at her briefly and then looked back towards the road.

"Puchiye"

"Umm......humari ek wish thi ki hum apki balcony thori si decorate karde? Matlab humko humesha se aisi hi ek balcony chahiye thi jisme jhula ho aur jagah bhi ho, taki kuch plants bhi adjust hojaye. Toh kya hum yeh sab kar sakte hai?"

This is the first time she is asking something from me for herself so how could I ever deny her wish.

"Yeh ab apka bhi kamra hai, toh hum kaun hote hai mana karne wale"

"Thank you!" I could practical imagine her smiling face as her words held joy, which made me happy.

Soon we reached home and Adhira quickly got outside before I could even react. She opened the back passenger door and unstrapped Ayaan and grab hold of him like a baby and headed towards the entrance.

She took hold of Ayaan and not Aradhya which was the most shocking thing. I got out and grabbed Aradhya who was peacefully sleeping. Her head was against my chest and I felt at peace.

Is this what you feel when you have a daughter?

During her pregnancy, I wanted a girl instead of a boy. Now, it doesn't mean I don't love Ayaan but it's just that my heart desired for a baby girl and today I think I got her.

I locked the car and headed towards the main gate when Aradhya started opening her eyes "Mumma?" She said in her sleep ladded voice.

"No it's me, I am taking you to your room" I said and she comfortably snuggled against me.

"Can I sleep with Ayaan Bhaiya today?" Her relationship with Ayaan feels like as if they have known each other their whole life and that honestly makes me so happy.

"Yes baby, you can" I said softly and took her towards his room where Adhira was patting him to sleep.

"Mumma" her head snapped towards us and she stood up as I neared her.

"Hi baby" she took hold of Aradhya from my arms and kissed her cheeks making her giggle.

"Aap kya iska night suit le ayenge?" I nodded and left for Aradhya's room.

I walked towards the closet and grabbed the first pair of night suit I saw on the cupboard and took it back to his room so Adhira can change her into comfortable clothes.