14| His caring side

"Leave me! I said leave me! Plea-please leav-leave m-me"

Adhira's POV

Why is everything around me so dark?

I could hear someone's voice?

It feels cold and lonely.

Alone

"Look at me" someone said to me but I didn't have an ounce of courage.

That voice

I have heard it before, haven't I?

I look towards the source of the voice and see a man, the same one that caused all the problems.....

all my heartbreaks....

"You are beautiful do you know that meri jaan?"

"Stop it! You literally tell me that everyday" I giggle like a teenager who is in love.

Maybe I was in love. He made me feel like I am the only girl in this world.

I felt special, I felt needed.
.
"Two years, meri jaan. I haven't felt so happy in my life. You make everything so easy and happy for me, meri jaan"

"With a boy like you, any girl can be happy. I love you so much" I hug him and rest my head on his shoulders.

Twenty two year old me is happy with him. So happy!

" I love you too. I will marry you one day and make you mine forever"

I liked the idea of calling him my husband. I'll be Adhira Sharma. His wife" I blush as I look at his eyes.

I tried to find my future but instead, all I could see the darkness in his eyes. The predator looks in his eyes that make me feel like a prey, but I ignore it.

I ignore so much and more.
.

"She's trying to take you away from me!"

"But why would she?!"

"Because that's her motive! Priya hates the idea of me. I don't smoke that much, it's just the pressure of work that  makes it difficult for me to cope!"

He cups my cheek which was wet from the tears that were streaming down my face.

" I love you meri jaan. I don't need anyone except you. You are my addiction. Mine, just mine"

"But why would pri-" he cuts me off and says "is her opinion on me, matters to you so much?! We have been together for two years damn it! Just remove that toxic person from your life"
.

"You deserved that and so much more"

Pain

Pain was coursing through my body like a wildfire.

"Why-"

"You won't give me what I wanted!"
.

"You didn't deserve that child" he smirked "Now, it's your turn"

"Leave me! I said leave me! Plea-please leav-leave m-me"
.

"Adhira, baccha look at me, look it's me Akanksh" his voice was of Akanksh but his face wasn't of the same person.

"Please" I joined my trembling hands together " leav-leave me!"

"Never!"

And I see him getting closer and closer to me. I start feeling numbness in my body.