16| Intruder

I am back you guys!

I seriously missed my babies so much but now that I am back and going for a vacation, you can expect many updates!

Comment and like this post for the part 2! Nahi toh no update.

(I'll be mad seriously)

Also, do follow my Instagram from the link in my bio❤️

Adhira's POV

"Mera bacche" Papa opened the door happily, his smile making his face practically glow.

"I missed you so much-" I stop talking when I see my dad hugging his grandkids instead of me.

I pouted, grumbling from inside.

'Haan haan ab beti ki kya fikar, inko toh apne naati natan (grand son, grand daughter) se hi fursat nahi'

"Aise kya dekh rahi hai?" Papa said and I just flashed a fake smile "kuch bhi toh nahi" and went passed them inside the house.

I went towards the kitchen area where my maa was frying puri's (It's wheat bread that's fried in oil until it turns golden brown according to Google :) ).

The whole kitchen was just smelling like heaven's brink. The smell of all my favourite foods was simply purifying my foodie heart.

"Maa!" I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and kissed her cheek while she just smacked my arm.

"Adhira Puri tal Rahi hu na, dekhta nahi hai tereko?"

I gasped dramatically "Dekh liya kitna pyaar karte ho aap aur papa mujhe" and folded my arms across chest.

"Drama karva lo inse bass" Maa wiped her wet hands on her saree's pallu and grabbed my cheeks inbetween her palms and kissed me on my forehead.

"Nani!!!" Aradhya came along with Ayaan and hugged maa like it's the end of the world for them.

"Mere Babu, kaise Hain mere bacche? Nanu ne toffee di?" Both of them nodded obediently and kissed her cheeks.

"Awwww" I said looking at them while papa came with dslr and clicked a picture of Nani and her grandchildren.

"Kaisi ho beta? Is everything alright in your in-laws house?" I side eyed him but smiled " Everything's fine papa but I am not"

"Maybe I know how to fix that" Now that got my attention.

I looked at him and he took out my favourite Choclates from his pocket and handed it over to me.

I grinned and looked at my papa who caressed my hair and said "How can I ever forget my princess"

The whole day went by in a blink of an eye. We all had so much fun while watching movie, having our lunch and dinner, my parents sharing my childhood memories with the kids.

But in between all of this, Akanksh didn't even send a message for the kids obviously.

"Mumma did Papa call you? I wanted to say good night to him" Ayaan asked me while I was patting in shoulders.

Both the kids were settled on the corner while I was in between them, patting them to sleep.

"Not yet baby but he did text me that he is a bit busy today and say goodnight to both of you." And then after fifteen minutes, me along with the kids fell asleep while blabbering about how much they enjoyed today.

✿⁠ ✿⁠ ✿⁠

"Wake up sleepy head"

Something tickled my cheeks.