𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

"WHEN will you be ready?" ted asks as he throws his car keys onto the counter connecting the entry way into the main living space of the hotel room.

"well you didn't really give me any warning that you were on your way or i would've already been ready to go" erin says with an exaggerated roll of the eye. "plus-" erin adds as she peaks into around corner where her friend was staining impatiently. "you said you would pick me up at seven."

"it's 11:15. that's basically the same thing..."

scrounging to find a somewhat presentable outfit, erin settles with the sweats she had left out of her suitcase for the flight, not wanting to bother with digging to find something else to wear.

"what are we doing today because this is all i have to wear..."

"well it's just us" ted starts. "wilbur got wrapped up with something so we could just venture off for a bit and then grab something to eat?"

"please, i'm starving!" erin shouts as she jogs over to the bathroom to change into what could easily pass as pajamas.

instagram stories

@ erinriley

"why did you have to chose the nicest restaurant!" erin says with a slap to ted's arm. "i would've been more than fine with fast food."

"oh well my bad for having you try something that texas doesn't have" ted retorts sarcastically.

"it was really fucking good, i just felt like a slob."

"at least you were comfortable! i'm pretty sure everytime i'm out with schlatt he's also wearing some form of sweats."

"don't forget the occasional cargo shorts!" erin adds wiggling her eyebrows seductively.

"so you have been diving into the schlatt lore!" ted says, really annunciating on the word 'have.'

"i mean i have to know a few things about my best friends other best friend." erin defends as she throws her arms up in defense.

"it makes no sense how you guys haven't interacted before, more than half of your friends overlap"

"that's exactly what tanner said! he seems like a cool guy, i just feel like my joke kind of screwed with the chance to actually befriend him in the public eye."