𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"HEY!" my names erin, and this is the wired auto complete interview

"HEY!" my names erin, and this is the wired auto complete interview."

"if you told me all of these questions were from my mom, i would totally believe you

"if you told me all of these questions were from my mom, i would totally believe you.."

"let's start off with the what's." erin says as she holds up the posterboard with handfuls of hidden questions pulled off the internet.

"what is erin riley known for?" she reads as she pulls the cardboard covering the question on the board. "well, i like to make music and play video games. and frequently post my subconscious thoughts on the internet."

she pulls back the next tab to expose the next question. "what is erin riley's username? on instagram it's just my first and middle name, but on just about everything else it's runningerrands which is just a play on erin."

"what did erin riley tweet? oh gosh, what haven't i tweeted? this could be referring to anything."

"what degree does erin riley have? i have my associates in communications! i did most of my college credits while still in highschool but i graduated from community college with my degree when i was 20."

erin tosses the finished board behind her and smiles at the camera. "i've always wanted to do that!"

the camera cuts while someone walks into frame to hand her the next board, which hid a handful of most searched questions starting with 'does.'

"does erin riley have twitch? i do! i started streaming my senior year of highschool and kept up with streaming every wednesday but now it's just about every blue moon."

"does erin riley have tattoos? oh i have many! some are patchwork and some are larger pieces especially the ones on my legs. a few of them are silly that i had done for fun but others are more complex and very special to me."

"does erin riley play guitar? i play guitar, piano, and the clarinet which was forced all throughout public school. i was quite the band nerd but i think that's self explanatory."