𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

"SO what do you think?" tanner asks erin as they make their way through the screen door leading to the backyard.

"about the yard? i think it looks pretty good!" she commends as she takes in the scenery.

tanner had honestly done a great job at cleaning the place up. most of their house was just odd. it was a very large space inside and out, and with five guys that have no interest in decorating, it was typically pretty bare. either that or covered in empty shipping boxes ( or in this weeks case ball pit filler, WHICH was now 99.7% cleaned up. )

tanners room and the living room got it the worst, but they had just filled box after box and sent everything out into the garage to be cleaned up another time. but if you looked hard enough, you would definitely spot a few under the furniture.

"no i mean about him." tanner nods towards schlatt who was still inside talking with yumi. "you guys seemed pretty friendly on the way in."

"yeah i would say so." she admits honestly. "he's been super sweet, he drove me all the way to my interview and waited inside and everything." she gushed, even though that was the bare minimum that someone could do. she just wasn't entirely used to that forthcoming behavior. "he did totally let the girl at chipotle think that we were dating though."

"no shit? like he just didn't deny it?"

"yeah he just said thanks, or thank you and went about getting our drink cups."

"well if it isn't my two favorite people!" isaac greets as he approaches the two. "what are we talking about?"

"our miraculous plan on how we're gonna get jay and erin together." tanner says as he throws his arm around erin's shoulder who's face was beet red, something that was becoming a usual occurrence if schlatt was in the mix.

"well that won't be too hard." isaac smirks confidently. "i give it until she leaves again."

"in two days?" erin exclaims. "guys, i'm all for the manifestation but i think that's a little bit of a stretch."

•

instagram stories