𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

ERIN woke up the next morning to penny laying across her legs, trapping her in the position she had been sleeping in. attempting to roll over, penny takes this as her lead to snuggle up next to erin by the pillows.

erin drapes her arm across penny and tucks her under the covers before closing her eyes momentarily, not quite ready to wake up for the day.

penny tossed and turned a couple times, exposing the phone she had been laying on. still half asleep, erin reaches for her phone to move it to her nightstand to find that it was burning up.

her first thought was that it was due to the fact penny had been laying on it, but that lasted barely a minute due to her fighting for comfort. the screen flashes on saying that a call had been ongoing for nine hours at this point.

erin looks at the contact name and lets out an "oh!" before realizing she wasn't muted, and had simply fallen asleep on call (which she could have predicted.)

not knowing if schlatt was awake or not, or even near his phone, she adds in a quick "sorry!" before hovering her finger over the the end call button.

"oh hey" schlatt greets tiredly. "you're fine"

"i didn't wake you up did i?" erin asks as she clears her morning voice, blushing slightly at the sound of his.

"no i've been up for a few minutes, i was just muted." he starts. "that sounds kind of weird, i'm sorry."

"no it's fine" erin laughs as she swipes a few notifications from her lockscreen. a few emails had popped up so she made a mental note to check them next. "i just hope i wasn't snoring or anything."

"you can just blame it on penny."

"uh." erin says with a pause.

"everything good?" schlatt asks, his full attention now on the call and not the mobile game he had been playing on his end.

"why do i have an email inviting me to feature on wired?"

"like the interview thing on youtube? that's sick erin!"

"i was literally talking about it on stream last night on how i would love to be on some sort of interviewing show!" she gushes as she stares down at the email. "do i just say yes? or should i sound more professional?"

"do you have a publicist?"

"kind of, but mostly just for when i perform." erin says, thinking outloud. "i usually just manage my own business account but i typically don't get offered opportunities like this."

"well if you really want to do it, i'd say ask them for some more info on when and where and go from there." he suggests. "maybe throw in a thank you for the invite or something."

"what if i just send them a picture of me crying."

"i think they would probably revoke the invite.."

"it's too early for this." erin laughs. "i can't comprehend until 2pm."

•