𝕤𝕚𝕩

imessage
unknown number

accept my request
on venmo

what

is this who i think
it is ?

yes

accept my request

dude

i'm not taking moneyfrom you

for a task i can simply preform for free 😸

what about a tip

i'm good,

no thank you !!

apple cash

$60.00

accept or decline?

dude.

read at 9:53 pm

•

ERIN layed beneath the covers unable to sleep before her flight. her face now hot from the text she had received.

she contemplated texting ted, knowing that's exactly where schlatt had got her number from.

she also contemplated apologizing for her weird and yet direct tweets, but figured if it was really an issue, he wouldn't be sending her sixty bucks.

pushing those thoughts aside, erin goes back to her messaging app to save his contact in her phone.

clicking on the contact info page, and after typing in a few options she settled on 'schlatt 🐏' with the little ram emoji. she then hits save and what she thought was done, expecting it to take her back to the message log, but instead it starts up the dial of a facetime call.

completely freezing in her tracks, erin stares at her reflection from the light of her phone screen, seeing her face in absolute shock.

right under the newly added contact name it says "connecting..." causing erin to slam her thumb on the hang up button.

for a moment, she just clenches her phone in her hands. she was now sitting straight up in the bed, blankets thrown off of her and now to the side.