~ Character Sketch 2 ~

1. Simran Rathore, aged 30, is not just Akshara's manager but her closest companion. Sharing a modest one-bedroom apartment, they've forged a bond that transcends mere professional ties. Simran's devotion to Akshara's career is unwavering; she navigates the industry's complexities with poise, securing auditions and opportunities. Yet, beneath her composed exterior lies a vulnerability, particularly when it comes to Ravi, whose presence ignites feelings beyond friendship.

2. Ravi Kumar, aged 35, serves as Abhimanyu's steadfast anchor amidst the whirlwind of showbiz. Their relationship is a blend of camaraderie and professionalism, with Ravi's energy and resourcefulness keeping Abhimanyu grounded. While Ravi approaches his work with a seriousness befitting the industry, his heart finds solace in the gentle warmth of Simran, a friend who may soon become something more.

3. Rohit Verma, aged 29, wears a mask of charm that belies his true nature. Once entwined in Akshara's life as a boyfriend, his outward purity conceals a selfish and manipulative core, leaving a trail of heartache in his wake.

4. Arjun Jaiswal, aged 34, is the vibrant maestro behind numerous music videos, his journey from model to director is a testament to his creative spirit. With a playful and humorous demeanour, he brings a touch of chaos to the lives of those around him, yet his loyalty to Abhimanyu remains steadfast.

5. Vikrant Singh, aged 32, stands as an oasis of tranquillity in the tumultuous landscape of fame. His serene presence is a source of comfort to Abhimanyu, their friendship a beacon of stability amidst the industry's turbulence. Also, in a secret relationship with a popular Actress.

6. Avdesh Shah, aged 38, commands respect as the industry's paragon of perfectionism. His unwavering dedication and punctuality shape the projects he undertakes, earning him a reputation as a director whose passion knows no bounds.

7. Siddharth Kapoor, aged 26, embodies the epitome of charm and amiability, his affable nature endearing him to all who cross his path. While his cheerful disposition masks a secret crush on Akshara, he remains polite and respectful in all his interactions.

8. Sejal Mehta, aged 31, dazzles as a celebrated actress with aspirations of collaborating with Abhimanyu. Beneath her glamorous facade lies a not-so-hidden desire, her wanting to date Abhimanyu adding depth to her professional pursuits.