First day of school

Yoshi pov
I got up from my sleeping mat. It's my first day at a new school. I couldn't get much sleep because of it. My cousins start waking up. Gumball and Anais get out of bed as Darwin gets out of his...fishbowl. We make our way down stairs to see my mom making breakfast. Since my aunt had to leave early, my dad is looking for a job, and my uncle is the laziest man in Elmore, mom had to be then one to get us ready.

"Ok kids, eat up and brush your teeth. You don't want to be late do we?"

After we eat and finish getting ready, we head outside to the bus that's waiting for us. We head inside and are greeted by the bus driver, rocky. I try to find a place to sit and end up sitting next to some stranger.

 I try to find a place to sit and end up sitting next to some stranger

"Do you mind if I sit here"
He responded
"I don't mind"
"Thanks. What's your name?"
"It's Ocho"
"Cool, mine's Yoshi"
"Funny, that's the name of my uncle's pet lizard"
"Really?"
"Yeah"
Me and ocho talked a lot on the bus ride and got along quite well. Once we get to school we get off the bus and walk in. We run into one of Ocho's friends. He's some sort of robot.

the robot speaks to us"Greetings Ocho

"Greetings Ocho. I see you have made a new friend."
"Yeah, this is Yoshi, Gumball's cousin from Japan"
"Well yoshi, it's nice to meet you"
He extends his hand out to me, to which i shake it. Before I could say anything we hear a loud roar. It wasn't any animal I heard of.
"Dudes, we need to get outta here now" said Ocho.
"Why?" I replied.
"No time to explain! We need to leave before...to late."
I hear a couple of loud footsteps behind me, they stop right behind me. I feel some drool and heavy breath fall onto my head. Ocho and Bobert were shaking in fear looking above my head. I turn around to see a 9'10" Dino girl behind me.

 I turn around to see a 9'10" Dino girl behind me

I look up at her. She looks down at me with a smirk on her face
"Now who are you, new meat?"
"I'm Yoshi...Yoshi Senicourt."
"Okay Yoshi...I'm Tina."
"Well...it's nice to meet you"
I extend my hand out to her for her to shake, but she grabs it and squeezes it so hard it almost breaks. I wince in pain. She then talks to me in a demeaning manner.
"Listen kid, you better not mess with me. Because around here, I'm in charge."
She then turns me around and wedgies me.
Shen then grabs my legs then lifts me upside down. She starts shaking me until all my money falls out, in which she throws me aside and collects it.
"Hey...that's mine"
"Oh...does it have your name on it?"
"Well...no"
"Just as I thought. Now shut up, or will we be having a bigger problem?"
"No ma'am"
"Good"
She then walks off. I look to Ocho and Bobert who were still shaking in fear.
"Well you guys weren't much help."
Ocho then starts talking
"Well we couldn't. Tina Rex is the toughest, meanest, biggest, and oldest bully in our school. No one can stand up to her"
"Well what can I do"
"...........Pray"
I shiver as he says that. I realize that I need to avoid Tina if I want to survive.