What the what?

(Gumball's pov)
Finally it's the end of the school day. Me and Darwin are waiting for Yoshi to show up. He has been silent all day with the look that looked like he saw death while it was taking a shower. I asked Darwin about it.
"I know right. He hasn't been feeling himself lately. Do you think he might be sick?" He answered.
"Maybe, I mean dad was the one to make breakfast today since aunt Yuko was out running errands. Maybe he isn't used to the dumpster gunk that dad makes."
Just then Yoshi walks out with the same expression on his face. I notice Ocho and Bobert had the same look as well, only not as much. Alan followed behind, with a guilty look on his face. I definitely know that he is behind it. I march up to the bumbling balloon to give him what's what.
"What did you do to my cousin, you so-called saint?"
"Nothing, he was just shocked from what happened this mor-"
"I don't want to hear what you said this morning. Stay away from Yoshi. You are a bad influence on him and I don't want your perfectness to rub on him."
Just then Yoshi tries to defend him. I thought he was my cousin.
"Gumball, it wasn't Alan that got me feeling this way. Also you need to take it easy on him. he's only trying to help."
"Oh so now you agree with him, huh? After I invited you into my home with open arms, this is how you repay me?"
"No Gumball. It's nothing like th-"
Before he could finish his sentence of nonsense Tina burst out the front doors wearing sunglasses...and playing the keytar? She then starts to...serenade?
"Oh Yoshi, you're my one and only!
You make my life no longer lonely!
You and I are meant together!
Our love can last forever!"
I cover my ears at this bad performance. She sounds like a tone deaf hippie getting into glam rock in Great Britain. I turn to Yoshi, wanting answers.
"Yoshi! Why is she screaming like that?"
Yoshi then answers in the worst way possible.
"I thinks she's trying to woo me."
"Why would she do that?"
"It's because... she fell in love with me."
My eyes begin widening till they are about to explode.
*inhale* "WHAT THE WHAT!"
"I know. Even I have trouble believing it. This morning she tried to flirt with me."
"Oh was that why...oh my god"
I turn to Alan.
"I'm so sorry Alan I jumped to conclusions too quickly I am sorry."
He then said to me.
"No Gumball, it's my fault. I was the one that helped Tina realize that she had feelings for Yoshi."
"Well then...we are both equally bad people then"
Me, Yoshi, Darwin, and Anais all say goodbye to our friends as we head home.